• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

I don't know why you guys didn't have a Bible Black group date instead, do you even know how to set up a romantic atmosphere?
It would just be me playing the game on a stream for everyone to watch since I have the actual VN.

Though I doubt Twitch would take kindly to hentai being streamed on their service.

You fuckers are the literal worst.

asuna_gif_7_by_bremm_ruarte-d5lmphk.gif

You love it.

Wait I just realized how would there even be semen to glop down in the MMO world. Unless the akiha-whatever his name is specifically programmed it in. But if that's the case then what's stopping from other people doing the same and becoming rapists? I'm looking too deep in to this...

Wait I just realized how would there even be semen to glop down in the MMO world. Unless the akiha-whatever his name is specifically programmed it in. But if that's the case then what's stopping from other people doing the same and becoming rapists? I'm looking too deep in to this...
No, kirito just broke the game again. No one else can do it. Just kirigod and his glopping bucket fulls.

You are. Don't think about it, for the sake of your sanity.

If people couldn't play the game because they missed their dick, did you expect them to accept it if it didn't function properly?

No, kirito just broke the game again. No one else can do it. Just kirigod and his glopping bucket fulls.

You are. Don't think about it, for the sake of your sanity.

If people couldn't play the game because they missed their dick, did you expect them to accept it if it didn't function properly?
Now I'm just imagining there's a ejaculation button hidden within the menus.

Last valentines card dump for me... I probably shouldn't do this, but it's k.
Illya is just adorable

Top Bottom