• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Actually, hearing about how yosuke was gonna be a romance option in early development, wonder how that'd have played with his personality.
DAMN YOU GOODWIL AND YOUR SICK LYNNE AVATAR.
[/SPOILER]
Here's what your next one should be
Persona_4___Yosuke_Hanamura_by_tomokii.jpg
I'm new to Android so you'll have to elaborate.
Updates have names after sweets. He's basically asking what version.

they are too cool for traditional naming conventions and do this dumb bullshit instead for their software updates.

I haven't updated my current phone, OS updates usually fuck me over more than help

Actually, hearing about how yosuke was gonna be a romance option in early development, wonder how that'd have played with his personality.
Here's what your next one should be

Updates have names after sweets. He's basically asking what version.

Yosuke plays a 5 string ESP. Git Gud fanartist

GGs 3rd Strike people
It's the firmware version. Depending on your version you can go into your phone's info in the settings and keep tapping the one that says "android version". Almost each one has a different easter egg. I'm not sure why I included that last part when you just wanted to know the first thing
Alright then, both you and Zen can make me an avatar for a week and I'll switch between them assuming I lose.
This is okay with me.

Yes, GGs, glad it finally happened!

Also, CP, you're a way sassier winner than I would have expected. So many taunts...

It gives Yang a big damage percent increase to his next hit/combo or throw. This is actually my first day playing 3S so it does take some getting used to, I don't taunt in other games at all.

Top Bottom