• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Numb

Lasted 99% longer than i thought i would with SAO and the fanfics.
night people
Looking forward to next week.i cant believe i said that

Zenfalcia

No Asuna card? SMH.

It's fine.
Now I'm just imagining there's a ejaculation button hidden within the menus.

Illya is just adorable

The fate one is pretty good.

Nice.
It's ok, I found a good Asuna valentine's day card.
10/10 would glop again
wfl4GSs.png

lewd!

GGs 3rd Strike people. I'm going to watch the UFC fights

...and it seems the NASCAR thing before it ran long and I missed the first half an hour of the fights. GG Fox Sports

Man that Silent Hill II Ending is incredible, although I think the one where
James and Mary leave in a car and she begins to cough. Implying James gets to relive his entire ordeal with a different person.
Is really sad and fucked as well.

The rebirth ending is pretty messed up too, I mean realistically speaking the endings are all pretty great but the In The Water Ending and the one I talked about above are the best.

360pages

Same. It never flows well, and sticks out.

I think the problem is that people write as if they are using visuals forgetting that people have to use the details they provide. Not only is that detail completely useless to those who haven't seen anime. (Even for those who have it would be confusing and jarring) but it shows the lack of ability to write out an expression.

ultimax

Well frienders, ANOTHER car hit me while I was driving home. And thats not even the end of the valentine madness.

I hate humans.

ultimax

WHAAAT holy crap man. Is your car just super nice and attracts damage?

How rough is it?
It's a brand new BMW so it attracts all the evil in the world I guess. I won't have the car for like a month so I'll have to steal my sisters car. It's such a pain in the dick.

Well frienders, ANOTHER car hit me while I was driving home. And thats not even the end of the valentine madness.

I hate humans.

Fuck that sucks man, I'm so sorry to hear that. I've been in a car accident before and it pretty much fucked up my life for the last couple years.

Hope you are okay Abu! I GIVE YOU MY ENEERRGGGYYYY.

I hate humans.
It's a brand new BMW so it attracts all the evil in the world I guess. I won't have the car for like a month so I'll have to steal my sisters car. It's such a pain in the dick.

Fuck man that sucks, how are you doing?

No thanks GAF ads. I don't think I shall

ultimax

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. I'm not hurt or anything, I'm just super annoyed that I won't have my own car anymore and will have to be dependent on my family for rides

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. I'm not hurt or anything, I'm just super annoyed that I won't have my own car anymore and will have be dependent on my family for rides

Don't worry, I'll drive on the next Hoagie run.

God seeing this Yosuke avatar blown up on my laptop is just terrible.

Aw shit baby, Monster Hunter. It's 12:30 AM on a Saturday, how long will I stay up playing it? Who knows~
Glorious

DAMN YOU GOODWIL AND YOUR SICK LYNNE AVATAR.

Hope you like Yosuke avatars

At least its not moe.

I'll keep betting you if you're up for it.

I'll bet anyone else who wants to get in on it.

EVERY WEEK that its not ultimax you can make my avatar whatever you want for that week.

But if it is Ultimax, then I make anyone who's in on the bet against me an avatar for a whole month.

And you can back down whenever you want.
IF you're a wimp.

Zenfalcia

DAMN YOU GOODWIL AND YOUR SICK LYNNE AVATAR.

At least its not moe.

EVERY WEEK that its not ultimax you can make my avatar whatever you want for that week.

But if it is Ultimax, then I make anyone who's in on the bet against me an avatar for a whole month.

Month? Come on, at least be fair and have it as a week as well.

I'll keep betting you if you're up for it.
No give me a turn though

YO I'M SO DOWN PUT ME NEXT
The new Android update made it so that I can't play TWEWY. My fate now lies in Squeenix's hands.
Why did I even update it. The new version sucks.

Kit Kat? Or Lollipop?

Top Bottom