• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

My YouTube recommended videos is now filled with Sword Art. Thanks PoGama

tumblr_mt4sktyloH1shc5e8o1_500.gif
You're welcome.

It gives Yang a big damage percent increase to his next hit/combo or throw. This is actually my first day playing 3S so it does take some getting used to, I don't taunt in other games at all.

I see I see. I need to figure out that taunt stuff myself

I'm still saying Romars snapped my hair bad that one time I played his Alex and just barely jumped over the super twice. What an amazing oh shit moment
Woof that's no good, I'm sorry. Go lay down

It was a good evade, my super was the only thing letting me keep up with Crack honestly.

Anyways, I want to officially announce Shackweek.. over....

With the end of Nord's avatar bet, and the joke being thoroughly run into the ground... it's time I rushed back into the arms of my true love~
Not muscle men.... but masked men!
Thanks for being a good sport, Shack!

grimmiq

Killed my first boss in Darkest Dungeon..Wizened Hag..1 healer and 3 crusaders would destroy that bitch fast. Took me like 9 turns and went Death's Door every turn the last 6.

So here's a photo of the gun that I found when cleaning out some of my nan's stuff.

This is a first for me but I have no idea who made this or the history behind it.

This is why I love recreational shooting and gun collecting, admiring pieces of history like this. Also please be very careful.

I'd say it's a 1900s era semiautomatic in a .32 caliber.

Rizzi

This is a first for me but I have no idea who made this or the history behind it.

This is why I love recreational shooting and gun collecting, admiring pieces of history like this. Also please be very careful.

I'd say it's a 1900s era semiautomatic in a .32 caliber.

Yeah, we called the local police station. They're coming to collect it later.

semisonic

Banned
So I disconnected again.
Seems RIT wifi let's me go like 1.5 hunts before a crash
should I just solo hunt for now, or will you guys quit out

Top Bottom