• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Ilvocare

Finished Mirror's Edge!

The last level was greatly exagerrated in how bad it was. Although if Sniper shots are OHKO on Hard then I can see how a certain section may become nigh-unplayable. Also what was the "best moment of the game" that was supposed to be in Kate? I'm a little confused as to why people keep hailing that bit sometimes...

croten

Finished Mirror's Edge!

The last level was greatly exagerrated in how bad it was. Although if Sniper shots are OHKO on Hard then I can see how a certain section may become nigh-unplayable. Also what was the "best moment of the game" that was supposed to be in Kate? I'm a little confused as to why people keep hailing that bit sometimes...

Climbing the scaffolding is one of my favorite parts in the game.

Ilvocare

Climbing the scaffolding is one of my favorite parts in the game.

Oh wow, ok so I wasn't crazy. I kinda went into it with the preconceived notion that the "moment" was a high-octane moment but yeah no, climbing the scaffolding was really cool.

Although I haven't had enough time to let it all digest, I wouldn't say it's my favorite moment yet, though.

Nordicus

Remember still, the Kotaku quote: "Sword Art Online Is the Smartest Anime I’ve Seen in Years"

They reeeeally should get rid of the guy who reviews anime over there

Numb

We vote on the next title yet?
Also, SAO author was like 15 when he wrote it.

Must have gone through some intense puberty.
It was my first fanfic and just assumed it was some 35yrs old dude who wrote it.
I hope we dont have another fanfic next time but there will be one for sure. i can feel it from BestGAF

Numb

Is ggo even any good? I've heard it's alright, but i don't want to believe it.

Expect the usual madness but better than elf crap.
Author turned kirito into a sexy looking feminine dude to fullfil some fetish or something. I did not think like that when i was 15. geez

The very same guy also dropped Cowboy Bebop because that show bored him.

That says alot about his tastes.
I literally almost feel asleep when we watched it yesterday, I knew sword art was bad but I honestly thought it was just going to be a standard dumb shonen thing. I was not expecting what we experienced. Next week is going to be good

Numb

The very same guy also dropped Cowboy Bebop because that show bored him.

That says alot about his tastes.

Tell me more
1465383_375561455915715_1173354788_n.jpg

I literally almost feel asleep when we watched it yesterday, I knew sword art was bad but I honestly thought it was just going to be a standard dumb shonen thing. I was not expecting what we experienced. Next week is going to be good

If it was just a dumb shonen thing I wouldn't shit on it nearly as hard as I do.

While I think Bebop is always interesting, it can be boring for the stupid. Calling SAO smart in anyway is enough to have your mental health questioned.
I'd say the same for Psycho-Pass, especially if you've read/seen any dystopian scifi before, especially some of the stuff they explicitly reference.

Xiraiya

Honestly, I respected Bebop because it was pretty solid but I never found it especially entertaining, it's like watching a slow movie, so I ended up preferring Trigun over it.

Psycho Pass is great though.

Top Bottom