• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Also...

Catherine, Katherine, or Erica?

I say Erica

Spoilers for Catherine

Erica hands down.
lRd1la1.jpg

semisonic

Banned
I'm absolutely doing that. I'm buying the OST, artbook, posters, anime, figures.

I really need to tone down my hype so I don't get disappointed.

OST fo sho
don't forget the inevitable reincarnation version
I'm thinking about getting DAN only for the soundtrack with Time to Make History by Yamaoka
Don't trust the ost they ship with special edition tho, if it's anything like p4 it's going to be incomplete and you'll have to get another copy anyways

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Catherine is a game that's just really easy to digest. It's not a long and storied RPG, it moves at a brisk pace, and it doesn't get muddled by grinding, exploring, or sidequests.

OST fo sho
don't forget the inevitable reincarnation version
I'm thinking about getting DAN only for the soundtrack with Time to Make History by Yamaoka
Don't trust the ost they ship with special edition tho, if it's anything like p4 it's going to be incomplete and you'll have to get another copy anyways
The soundtrack was in every copy of P4 wasnt it?

I still have my P4 box signed by JYB

croten

Catherine is a game that's just really easy to digest. It's not a long and storied RPG, it moves at a brisk pace, and it doesn't get muddled by grinding, exploring, or sidequests.

Yeah but if you don't like the main gameplay it can feel like a grind.

Top Bottom