• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Speaking.
Hmm, I'm not entirely sure how they would teach you, but I think it'll be pretty hard. I mostly learnt how to speak it just through talking and listening to family and relatives and even then it's not that fluent, I need to add a few English words in to the mix to even create a understandable sentence. One way my cousin learnt (well refined would be a better word) was just to watch Chinese drama/show/anything with subs. But I have no clue where to start if you're doing it from scratch.

Numb

tumblr_njaumwJxXp1se9xd2o2_500.gif

Those menus look way to good.
Now i am getting hyped over menus

Numb

I wish google glass took off.

It would've been super cool to be able to translate foreign languages in real time using glass.

You just wanna browse lewd stuff while talking to people
you can browse sites on it right? My knowledge of it is very little

I know it probably will go unnoticed among the P5 Hypestorm, but I'm getting my arcade stick tomorrow if any one wants to play USF or Skullgirls.

I'd be amazing if p5 was terrible and you guys all got super butthurt.

I don't think there's a possibility of me not enjoying it, if it's truly awful I'll see it coming before release and not buy it
and get butthurt
. But I don't even remember being disappointed in a full priced purchase I've made since the PSX era.

What system do you have them on? I would be down for ultra on PC or ps3

The hype is so real you guys.

PC Skullgirls? I could do Ultra too. I can scrub it up until like 4pm or so tomorrow probably

Which stick and what system?

Idk what time I'll be getting it, whenever the mail shows up.

Qanba Q4.

And Skullgirls and Ultra are both on PC

Btw REmake runs like dogshit on my computer for some reason.

Holy shit, he's using an M1911. This guy just keeps getting cooler and cooler.

Also, here.
tumblr_njaumwJxXp1se9xd2o4_500.gif

I don't know who she is but I'm already in love.

And color me surprised that I'm probably going to end up liking this protagonist more than the ones in P3/P4, not that I like them, but this kid seemed like a loser in the first teaser.

I don't know who she is but I'm already in love.

And color me surprised that I'm probably going to end up liking this protagonist more than the ones in P3/P4, not that I like them, but this kid seemed like a loser in the first teaser.

I know, right? Talk about a 180.
I'm trying to figure out how to P5 my takamura. I can't give the original image because I'm stuck in class right now.

Replace the Kamina glasses with a mask.

I don't think I'm gonna pay extra for that P5 teaser. If it's just included though, maybe.
What's your PC specs? I got it on Med/High with a 550ti

Heh well.. <.<

I7-4500U at 2.4Ghz
Intel 4400 Graphics Family.

I know that's what is causing my games to run like shit.

I couldn't get a desktop when I needed a computer so I had to pay $200 more for portability because fuck children.

Top Bottom