• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Zenfalcia

Whos ready to shit on my Persona 5 waifu once shes revealed?

Who isn't ready?
Since I posted the other 2 I might as well post the last one.
tumblr_njaumwJxXp1se9xd2o6_500.gif

Is it me or is this gif really choppy/too fast?

Oh man, this P5 trailer is amazing. Nothing better than having a good nights sleep, and waking up to cool things, amirite fellow frienders? Eh, eh?

But seriously, man that was good, I kinda feel silly for being worried about this game now.

He's basically Clark Kent with the big glasses.

This kid has natural charisma that neither the P3 nor the P4 protagonists had, they were the blankest of blank slates. I hope this kid also has a name of his own, or I'll have to look it up again when they ask me what I want to name him(when I did this for P3 I got spoiled that P3 SPOILERS
the protagonist "dies" in the google suggestions
).

Zenfalcia

This kid has natural charisma that neither the P3 nor the P4 protagonists had, they were the blankest of blank slates. I hope this kid also has a name of his own, or I'll have to look it up again when they ask me what I want to name him(when I did this for P3 I got spoiled that
the protagonist "dies" in the google suggestions
Persona 3 spoilers.

Why.. why would you do that?

Also, I'm pretty sure the Blonde guy (probably Magician Arcana) is using a grenade launcher, and the girl, I can barely tell, but I think it's a sub machine gun.

Also, I'm pretty sure the Blonde guy (probably Magician Arcana) is using a grenade launcher, and the girl, I can barely tell, but I think it's a sub machine gun.

The girl is using an Uzi.

Edit: Also, we know what their names are. Blond Guy is Ryuji, Girl is Anzu, Cat is Morragan or something like that.

Yeah... That's not great, at least it doesn't spoil everything...

It doesn't, but it sure fucking sucks to have that happen right when you start the game. I tried to ignore it but I couldn't, it changed the tone of the game right from the start for me(maybe in a good way? hard to tell).

Zenfalcia

It doesn't, but it sure fucking sucks to have that happen right when you start the game. I tried to ignore it but I couldn't, it changed the tone of the game right from the start for me(maybe in a good way? hard to tell).

There's still the whole game to play and enjoy despite knowing that one detail.
Matt liked Chrono Trigger...

Maybe he'll like a new Personer.

IDK about JRPGs. Matt is very iffy on them. One day he'll like a few and sometimes he won't.

Maybe this is the time Matt joins in on the Purse-owner hype train.

Top Bottom