• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

I've been thinking, if Persona 5 has a collector's edition, what will be in it? I assume it would include an artbook and ost, but I am not sure what else they could include.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I will be buying the ultimatest version of both Persona 4 Dancing All Night and Persona 5.

That's definitely true.

Maybe not P4DAN, but P5's limited edition... I'm already getting wet dreams just imagining it.

What if it's a metal case?
What if it's black and red ONLY with a big P5 in the middle of it?
What if it comes with updated arcana cards, an OST, and a figure?
AHHHHHHHH

Don't make me summon my Stand

Bring it on shitlord.

Jojos-bizarre-adventure-all-star-battle.jpg

Mathaou

legacy of cane
And then Golden Animation happened.

Yu x Marie is not cannon

I dropped that after 2 episodes. It was horrible. They pushed Yu and Marie way too hard.

Also, does anyone know what people have learned from the PV?

I saw a post floating around a few pages ago regarding the seven deadly sins, what was that about?

semisonic

Banned
I dropped that after 2 episodes. It was horrible. They pushed Yu and Marie way too hard.

Wait so in p4g to get the true ending you have to max the marie social link, right?
Is there a way to do that without dating her?
Same with yukiko the other party members.

Oberon

Banned
My hopes for P5 is that other character can use swap personas too.
And the masks thing might indicate the return of Philemon?
tumblr_nazdc7UFV51rpsmato4_500.png

Also, does anyone know what people have learned from the PV?

I saw a post floating around a few pages ago regarding the seven deadly sins, what was that about?
More like Marie sue amiright?

croten

Catherine is a fucking unstable
rapist
nutjob.
Katherine. Easy choice.

The whole choice was between Order or Chaos, I find it very interesting what choice people go for. Kathrine was the easy choice for me but Cathrine is the easy choice for others.

semisonic

Banned
Remember how people said that Marie would be the new Igor. Yeah.

Also, the P3 movies shit all over the P4 animes.

I've gotta see the second one
Anyone pm me a link?

Also on a side note I'm looking forward the idea that the mc of p5 has an actual, strong personality.
That could be super cool

The whole choice was between Order or Chaos, I find it very interesting what choice people go for. Kathrine was the easy choice for me but Cathrine is the easy choice for others.

Catherine was the very easy choice for me. I didn't even have to think about it.

Chaos is fucking awesome.

Yo, I was finally able to watch the Persona 5 trailer, and goddamn that was amazing. Even with hearing about how great it was, I was still surprised. Man, I can't wait until this comes out.

Top Bottom