• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Neptunia is stupid.
Bastketball anime is dumb.

All anime is terrible

1234443297_ken_park_suicide.gif

I doesnt hurt, again im fine with people hating Yukiko, I dont care, I understand people hate her, its just constant "lol dreamcasts waifu sucks and his taste sucks" it gets to be a bother after the 100th time and seems to be the only thing im known for.

well there was that bathroom thing as well...

Jokes, you get caught up in the one joke a lot but you're known for a lot more than just liking Yukiko

I doesnt hurt, again im fine with people hating Yukiko, I dont care, I understand why people hate her, its just constant "lol dreamcasts waifu sucks and his taste sucks" it gets to be a bother after the 100th time and seems to be the only thing im known for.

We also know you can't pee :p

I'm only teasing.

Im fine with people not liking her Ive just been getting annoyed by the constant daily hate.

I think you take it too personally and that it would be better for you if you cared a little less, to be perfectly honest. Doesn't take away your right to be pissed about it, but that's just how I feel. I get that it feels like we're attacking you, but it's over a character in a video game that somebody made up, and it's all incredibly petty and relatively meaningless when you get down to it. We say you have shit taste and stuff, sure, but really, how much does anyone in this thread universally agree on? It's probably a little more intense for you, yeah, but I think that's mostly because it's happened so many times. In conclusion, it's fiiiiine. We don't think you suck, despite the fact that we think Yukiko does.

I think you take it too personally and that it would be better for you if you cared a little less, to be perfectly honest. Doesn't take away your right to be pissed about it, but that's just how I feel. I get that it feels like we're attacking you, but it's over a character in a video game that somebody made up, and it's all incredibly petty and relatively meaningless when you get down to it. We say you have shit taste and stuff, sure, but really, how much does anyone in this thread universally agree on? It's probably a little more intense for you, yeah, but I think that's mostly because it's happened so many times. In conclusion, it's fiiiiine. We don't think you suck, despite the fact that we think Yukiko does.
I'm pretty sure it's less that he's offended and more that it's just getting old and boring. It's like Woolie getting annoyed with the Naruto and "black guy with dreads, it's Woolie" thing, Liam with the anime thing, stuff like that

Shy bitch from naruto sucks?

I forgot her name
Thats a start.
Thats the thing im not feeling attacked, im getting annoyed.
its like if a dude tells you a funny joke once. Then he tells you the exact same joke every few days. Yeah its fun andiyou stop laughing after a while cause you used to it but then the guy tells the joke every single time he sees you. Itll get on your nerves after a while.

I'm pretty sure it's less that he's offended and more that it's just getting old and boring. It's like Woolie getting annoyed with the Naruto and "black guy with dreads, it's Woolie" thing, Liam with the anime thing, stuff like that

Oooooohhhhhh
See, I try not to bring him into it unless he gets involved of his own accord
I mean, the Yukiko bashing is just a fact of life, but there's no reason to bring zed into it just cause the topic comes up

sjay1994

You own a copy of shadow the hedgehog.

I got nothing

Ha, thats where you are wrong. I don't.

My cousin does, I played it at his house when I was maybe 12 and went "wow... this game is fucking garbage"

He still has it, thats why next time I am going to see the best friends I am taking that copy with me to get signed.

I HAVE NO VULNERABILITIES!

I AM STRONG LIKE ROCK!

mrmyhthef

Yukiko is the low hanging fruit for you. I would mix it up with your pee lore, but I am not to familiar with it.

On that note,

Do I have material that can be used to tease me?

You preordered The Order ya dumb bastard.

Also you ate a big pizza.
I don't know

sjay1994

Oh, I just remembered I pre ordered the order.

Its like that whole action is a haze.

Also, that pizza probably made me super dumb for a while

Oooooohhhhhh
See, I try not to bring him into it unless he gets involved of his own accord
I mean, the Yukiko bashing is just a fact of life, but there's no reason to bring zed into it just cause the topic comes up
Honestly thinking back its my fault, first thing I did when I got here was say Yukiko was best girl.

Do I even have a gimmick, or is my role as Genuinely Socially Confident Weirdo just totally overshadowed by Aaron's existence? Am I just a weaksauce handicapped version of Aaron who happens to enjoy a wider spectrum of things? These are the questions that fail to keep me up at night.

Ha, thats where you are wrong. I don't.

My cousin does, I played it at his house when I was maybe 12 and went "wow... this game is fucking garbage"

He still has it, thats why next time I am going to see the best friends I am taking that copy with me to get signed.

I HAVE NO VULNERABILITIES!

I AM STRONG LIKE ROCK!

Well I 100% that game #goml
I don't think there's a single thing to make fun of about me. I'm absolutely flawless.
WHAT'S IT LIKE TO NOT HAVE HAIR?

Request 07 of Flower, Sun and Rain, where a punk ass kid breaks the fourth wall with reckless abandon.

Until now, each chapter of the game has usually opened up a bit more of the game world to walk around in. This chapter basically does not expand that environment, as at the exact same spot we got to outside a kid named Shoutaro kicks a soccer ball right at Mondo's nuts, and proceeds to talk about why the character models look nothing like the 2D portrait art, or how all the music is just remixed classical pieces. Simply put, it drives Mondo fucking nuts, has him calling the kid a devil who will destroy the game and proceeds to chase the brat all over the goddamn hotel.

Along the way, Mondo proceeds to look more like a nutcase to everyone as they all go "oh children are so sweet and innocent" and even gets a kick in the face from a pro wrestler because of his comments. Mondo finally corners Shoutaro in his hotel room, only for the kid to highlight just how dumb Mondo is for getting worked up as Shoutaro just wanted someone to play with. So he did it by breaking the fourth wall, and proceeds to do it again right at the end. Fed up, Mondo calls for the plane to fly by and blow the hell up so the chapter can end. And it does.

A weird thing I just realized afterwards with this chapter is that other than the Lost and Found puzzles which are optional, there were no story puzzles that needed to be solved to proceed. All of it was just focused on the most tedious and mundane part of the game, and that is walking/running all over the damn place. But it helped that all the text was extremely entertaining, including Mondo's variety of evil descriptions he gives to Shoutaro.

I can't recall characters having that severe of a reaction to something breaking the fourth wall in a game they're in, but it was absolutely hilarious and worth it.

And now back to your regularly scheduled bullshit in this thread, I'm going to bed. Peace.

I don't think there's a single thing to make fun of about me. I'm absolutely flawless.
you use magic in dark souls.

Back then and for a good while it's was a fun back and forth. I can see why you're upset.

Liam probably feels similarly about the anime thing.
Oh, just look around the front of the building iirc. Lemme check.
Like ive said on multiple occasions Yukiko is just my P4 waifu. My true waifus are Hilda from Beelzebub and Hinata.

Mitsuru is my favorite Persona girl too.

Top Bottom