• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

My stand still needs a name
Any other title would just be a lie. "Why Persona 4 isn't that good" seems kind of elitist. And "Why I don't like Persona 4" wouldn't be telling the whole truth, because there are games that I don't like at all that I think are still good

You could go with something like "My thoughts on P4" No lies and it's a lot more inviting.

I'm staring at the preview pictures and one girl has skills named "Maintenance" "Edgeplay" "Slippery Slope" and..... "Tickle Party"

And in another preview picture there's a huge banner with "MOTIVATE TIME" on it with the same girl and a bed on the background.

2536312-2379004-jeff_headshake.gif

Meanwhile, I just turned on my Vita's PSN store to be treated to a big banner for Criminal Girls.

You know I read that got super censored on localization and as scummy and dirty as this might make me sound, it kind of lowered my interest on the game as I was curious as to how dumb/ridiculous it could get.

sjay1994

So, I traded in all of the open world games I played in the last 4 months towards the bloodborne LE....

I had 35 bucks left....

..I might have pre ordered the Order.

Tell me how much I fucked up

The ultimate way to get banned. I'm all for it.

When we all eventually get prema-banned, we have to do it in a blaze of glory. We can't go out like wimps over some dumb post.

You know I read that got super censored on localization and as scummy and dirty as this might make me sound, it kind of lowered my interest on the game as I was curious as to how dumb/ridiculous it could get.

Its still rated M with partial nudity. I don't think it could be that censored.

Huh I read your thing skala and I do have a few things to say about it mainly the complaint about having to do S Links for fusing. I feel like for fusing its forgivable cause S Links are the games equivalent of side quests in traditional RPGs. You dont have to do them, theyre only really there for adding a bit to the story, and giving you perks in combat.

You dont have to do the super long side quest to get the Couples mask to get all the masks in Majoras mask, but if you dont you wont be able to complete the game 100%.

You dont need to get Vincents Final limit break in VII but then you wont get a conclusion to Vincents character arc and you wont get all of his limits.

As for the story structure yes I can agree with it minus thinking Culprit is sympathetic at all, hes a sociopath, he hates the world for no reason other than him being an ass, thats what makes him so good as a villian hes just an ass, and has no reason.
the only reason he became a cop was to be able to hold a gun.
The world did nothing wrong to him, he doesnt have a sad back story he just fucking hates everything, he chose to do everything himself. No one made him do anything.

Top Bottom