• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

sjay1994

So I just looked up criminal girls

My reaction was "oh, this looks like your standard dungeon crawling rpg, not as bad as I.....

oh

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

How does it feel to be on a FBI watch list?
0a1.png

Ilvocare

No I will not play Diablo 3 again.

But will you play it again under the conditions that I did, where the game ran at anywhere from a silky-smooth 16 FPS to a mildly respectable 8 FPS depending on whether flowing water was on the screen?

Also this was with everything at it's lowest settings?

FUCK MAN

EVEN PLAYING AS RUSSIAN MONK LU BU WASN'T WORTH IT

did you order one day shipping?
i did and it says it'll arrive on the 16th.
Fuck you gamestop

No idea on the exact date but it says 1 day shipping and I was looking at least over a week for 5-10 day processing then shipping. So it's a hell of a lot better than maybe the 23rd or so like the Gamestop employee told me when I bought it.

I'm still stunned that Woolie is the one who defends Scrubs. I fucking love that show.

No idea on the exact date but it says 1 day shipping and I was looking at least over a week for 5-10 day processing then shipping. So it's a hell of a lot better than maybe the 23rd or so like the Gamestop employee told me when I bought it.

I'm still stunned that Woolie is the one who defends Scrubs. I fucking love that show.

Scrubs is my favorite sitcom.

Even before then it was getting out of hand, Pats Yukiko must die comment was just the last straw.
Pat lays his opinions on kinda thick.

Don't take any of it personally, though, none of this is actually directed at you. At least it better not be or IMMA ROUGH UP YOU GUYS WITH SOME
kind but stern words

Pat lays his opinions on kinda thick.

Don't take any of it personally, though, none of this is actually directed at you. At least it better not be or IMMA ROUGH UP YOU GUYS WITH SOME
kind but stern words
Yeah I get that its a joke but its getting old, especially its a joke that happens every single day.

sjay1994

Even before then it was getting out of hand, Pats Yukiko must die comment was just the last straw.

Yeah, I can see how that could hurt.

Pat words his opinions strongly, don't take it to hard.

I mean I think Kenny is the best character from S2 walking dead. So yeah. Don't take it to hard.

Yeah, I can see how that could hurt.

Pat words his opinions strongly, don't take it to hard.

I mean I think Kenny is the best character from S2 walking dead. So yeah. Don't take it to hard.
I doesnt hurt, again im fine with people hating Yukiko, I dont care, I understand why people hate her, its just constant "lol dreamcasts waifu sucks and his taste sucks" it gets to be a bother after the 100th time and seems to be the only thing im known for.

Top Bottom