• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Jojo part 4 spoilers

Dude talked all that good shit, and that's how the fight ends? Basically just shop him out of the picture? Kinda lame.

Village

Popular things can still be bad, just because more people like Yosuke than not doesn't mean he's a good character.

Of course I will argue to the end of time frank millers books are various piles of poo. But that is still subjection, that is still an opinion.

I think the women who just walked past me ...just ew...

croten

Of course I will argue to the end of time frank millers books are various piles of poo. But that is still subjection, that is still an opinion.

Then what decides whether something is good or bad to you? Because he's badly written, has no development, and is just unlikable. I don't know what else is needed to make him objectively bad.

Xiraiya

Then what decides whether something is good or bad to you? Because he's badly written, has no development, and is just unlikable. I don't know what else is needed to make him objectively bad.

Are you still harping on about Yosuke?

Xiraiya

Apparently.
Yosuke is not a good character, but that's not the same as being badly written. If anything Yosuke is really relatable to people, which would imply that is the opposite of bad writing.
I don't like Yosuke at all, I wouldn't want to be friends with him, but I can say he is a realistic character, especially considering how many people I've met throughout my life who were basically Yosuke.

If the writing makes a character relatable to people, that says more about people than the writing of that character.

This guy made a pretty good point.

Rizzi

You guys have funny names for foods.
What we call shallots here, you call green peppers, and capsicum is a bell pepper.
knowing.jpg

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Red Pepper, Green Onions, and some eggs.

Yeah? I have numbers behind me sir.

How would you add the egg? Do you just break it and dump it in? Or should you cook it first?

I'm behind everything you have been saying about ramen. Add me to your ranks.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
How would you add the egg? Do you just break it and dump it in? Or should you cook it first?

You can either dump it in, or beat it and slowly dribble it in while the ramen is cooking. The boiling water will cook the egg.

It's you and fraudwil. And he barely counts! Plus your body is sluggish with ramen. I could take you.
You itchin' for a cook-off bruh?

I mix it up, sometimes I fry it, or just drop it in and cook it like eggdrop soup. Just be sure to season your ramen.

Garlic/Onion Powder, Salt/Pepper, Ginger, Sesame Seeds,Red Pepper etc.

Be sure to top it off with chopped green onions and you can add in any kind of vegetable like broccoli, carrots, corn etc.

Village

What decides good or bad? Whether i find it good or bad. And for something to be objective is universal agreement or something being scientifically proven. The thing i bolded isn't objective it is your opinion. Which people obviously disagree with, which makes it not objective.

ultimax

If the rest of the soundtrack is up to par with that I'm so much more excited than before. When I heard all the music was gonna be remixes, if they do them like that then damnnnnnnn

Oh, so it is confirmed to be all remixes? ehh i should of expected that tbh. but it was still really reallyyyyyyy good.

croten

What decides good or bad? Whether i find it good or bad. And for something to be objective is universal agreement or something being scientifically proven. The thing i bolded isn't objective it is your opinion. Which people obviously disagree with, which makes it not objective.

Fuck it, I give up.

Oh, so it is confirmed to be all remixes? ehh i should of expected that tbh. but it was still really reallyyyyyyy good.
But hey, that opening has some Pusuing My True Self kicked in but it's mostly original, I'm hoping the remixes are at least awesome.

Also, holy crap, I forgot how much I love new Persona music. I'm looping this so hard.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

Opinions can definitely be good or bad. You may not be able to necessarily have a right or wrong opinion, but you can certainly have a bad one. If you choose to put your opinion out there without substantiation, then expect it to be criticized, judged, and refuted. An opinion is not a shield, it is something that needs to be defended.

Yeah, those're onions.

They're green onions., though.

ultimax

Yosuke is scientifically proven to be a scumbag piece of shit. there.
But hey, that opening has some Pusuing My True Self kicked in but it's mostly original, I'm hoping the remixes are at least awesome.

Also, holy crap, I forgot how much I love new Persona music. I'm looping this so hard.
Yeah i though it was original until i heard the same keys. I don't mind it all being remixes, but a few new ones would be nice
That P4D theme is really good.

please get excite

Top Bottom