• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

croten

I...don't think i can download the demo atm. My net's super booty right now. I've been trying to download dark arisen for a day now. Only at 44%. Related note, fuck comcast.

ha ha ha only a day? 300KB/s downloads for me all the time, everything takes me day's to download.

post-7534-Maniacal-Laugh-GIFs-n314.gif

Alright back to sleep.

Nordicus

50 minutes? That sounds like a long ass slog. I'm assuming that's just the big ones? Cause if most fights are like that, no way.
Naah, the 50 minute fights are mostly with the huge monsters or multiple, when you solo them.

In MonHun Freedom Unite (basically "MH2Ultimate" of sorts), I played the entire game solo, and with dual swords, which are not great at burst damage, but damage against distracted or still enemies. Steady stream of damage when I had the chance. But, because I was playing solo, and thus didn't get chances to really pile the damage because I was too busy dodging, some fights took me really really long.

But I still played the game for hundreds of hours because those fights were engaging

Naah, the 50 minute fights are mostly with the huge monsters or multiple, when you solo them.

In MonHun Freedom Unite (basically "MH2Ultimate" of sorts), I played the entire game solo, and with dual swords, which are not great at burst damage, but damage against distracted or still enemies. Steady stream of damage when I had the chance. But, because I was playing solo, and thus didn't get chances to really pile the damage because I was too busy dodging, some fights took me really really long.

But I still played the game for hundreds of hours because those fights were engaging
So it's not just half an hour of chip damage. Okay. I might be able to get behind this. I'll try to get a hold of the demo and give it a go.

Nordicus

What's going on in BestGAF today?
Well, today I learned that in Colombia there exists a drug that puts you under extremely potent hypnotic suggestion and annihilates your free will for several hours if you inhale or otherwise consume a small dose of it.

I am a bit disturbed by this.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Morning frienders. Do you guys know if I need a Wii U to get W101 off club nintendo or do I just need an NNID?

Club Nintendo will just send you a code, so I don't think you need the applicable system if you're just redeeming a prize.

Just hold onto the code. It does expire, so I wouldn't dawdle on getting a WiiU, though. You can't redeem it outside of the console.

Well, today I learned that in Colombia there exists a drug that puts you under extremely potent hypnotic suggestion and annihilates your free will for several hours if you inhale or otherwise consume a small dose of it.

What's the problem? No one would use that for bad reasons. It's purely medical, I'm sure.

Alfebit

Banned
Club Nintendo will just send you a code, so I don't think you need the applicable system if you're just redeeming a prize.

Just hold onto the code. It does expire, so I wouldn't dawdle on getting a WiiU, though. You can't redeem it outside of the console.

Oh it expires? Well damn. I might have to just get a 3DS game instead. Thanks for the heads up.

Skrams

I wish I could get the entire series of Gintama on Bluray or DVD or something with proper Crunchyroll level subtitles, the covers are always really misleading.

This reminded me, are the crunchyroll subs good or do they take a lot of liberties? It's a little weird to see them call Hasegawa Taizou/MADAO a DORK in the subs. I guess it's a joke that only really works in Japanese so MADAO is the acronym, but it throws me off and makes me wonder if there's other liberties taken that diminish little bits of the show.

Nordicus

What's the problem? No one would use that for bad reasons. It's purely medical, I'm sure.
Its use was purely medical... when Josef Mengele used it. This drug that you can apparently buy off the street at 40-50 pesos per gram. (I might have to recheck what that one guy said about the price in the Vice documentary, but it's still not expensive in any case)

Fucking hell

Really? What's it called?

Beloved

Bought a PS4! "yaaaaaay!"
But too lazy and no time to set it up right now. "awwww"

Also I have no room left for another console! The only area left is a somewhat enclosed space.

Awesome. Can't blame you for laziness, do it when you feel like it. Sounds like you need to do some rearranging

I decided to not pay attention in class and bought Kid A on vinyl instead

Legit xD

I've heard of that, doesn't sound great

A review of The Order, I'm posting cute animal pictures and listening to music.

I maintain the best way to enjoy to Order is to watch it movie-style on youtube since its barely a game.

Cute animal pictures are always appropriate

Catching up on the JoJo anime.

Speaking of, does Joseph have the same VA as Tamashiro from Yakuza 3? They have the same scream and it's throwing me off.

Nice! I'm caught up on the anime, but I've been reading part 4 of the manga.

Not sure about the VA, shouldnt be hard to google though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom