• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Eldar are the best Elves in anything. Dark Eldar are too evil for my tastes.

Eldar_Farseer_Dawn_of_War_2_by_daerksiea.jpg
Has Macha finally gotten laid?

Very thin pants that hug the curves of her ass but pants nonetheless.

I like her life and hometown and shed probably be my waifu if it were any other anime, though I dont know anything about her except
She has a hard on for her not brother Kirito who everyone has a hard on for.

360pages

Wait...does that mean from Arc 2 onward, the whole (IF YOU DIE IN THE GAME YOU DIE FOR REAL!) Thing is thrown out, because there is no godamn reason anyone would ever play again if that was still in it.

Alfebit

Banned
Wait...does that mean from Arc 2 onward, the whole (IF YOU DIE IN THE GAME YOU DIE FOR REAL!) Thing is thrown out, because there is no godamn reason anyone would ever play again if that was still in it.

Yeah, they're playing Alfheim Online in arc 2.

There's no reason to play Alfheim regardless if it kills you or not. Why anyone would jump into another mmo after the events of SAO is beyond me.

No bit arc 2 is still srs bsns. Cause
Spoilers for arc 2 if you care
a creepy guy is creepin on asuna and kiritos gotta save his not wife. It's reall lame.

No shut up. It's great. Nobody would be stupid enough to keep playing MMOs and avoid anything with a VR headset after something like 4,000 people died. Nah nobody would be stupid to write bullshit like that.

360pages

Honestly, why are they playing again? I get those who weren't involved with the incident...even then there would be some hesitation. But I assume a decent portion of the cast return.

I mean goddamn, you wasted 2 years of your life...do something else.

Also...what is the crux of arc 3 anyway.

Zenfalcia

Honestly, why are they playing again? I get those who weren't involved with the incident...even then there would be some hesitation. But I assume a decent portion of the cast return.

Plot. Tons of plot reasons... Do you really want it all spoiled for you?

I half assedly explained arc 2 a bit ago. But here's a better one if you care. Spoilers, obviously.
Asuna stays stuck in the mmo world matrix thing somehow. Don't remember. And kiritos gotta go through some stupid bullshit to get her out. Why exactly he can't just go to the cops, i dunno. I think asunas a vegetable and her soul's stuck in the game or somethin.

Alfebit

Banned

Desu Gun starts to kill people in real life through video games so the government brings in their only hope, Kirigod, to figure out how he's doing it.

360pages

I half assedly explained arc 2 a bit ago. But here's a better one if you care. Spoilers, obviously.
Asuna stays stuck in the mmo world matrix thing somehow. Don't remember. And kiritos gotta go through some stupid bullshit to get her out. Why exactly he can't just go to the cops, i dunno. I think asunas a vegetable and her soul's stuck in the game or somethin.

That sounds disgustingly small in scope compared to the first arc..

Unit24

I'm really glad Woolie and Liam showed off Strength of the Sword. I bought it on PSN and thought it was kind of ehhhh at first, but once I decided to stick with it and learn, I really started to enjoy it. It's super short, but so fun to go back through. Now I'm really hyped for Ultimate.

The scene where the final boss is finished off is really hype.

Zenfalcia

You're missing some details but that's the gist of it.
That's not real. I don't believe you.

Too bad it's real.
78 levels
in 4 episodes jesus fuck what?

It's fineee.....

Zenfalcia

I'm really glad Woolie and Liam showed off Strength of the Sword. I bought it on PSN and thought it was kind of ehhhh at first, but once I decided to stick with it and learn, I really started to enjoy it. It's super short, but so fun to go back through.

The scene where the final boss is finished off is really hype.

Do you plan on pitching in on the kickstarter?
Fuck. Off. There is no way it gets that dumb.
I'm gonna be so mad if i watch arc 3, aren't I?

You're going to get platinum mad.
Watch how he loses his auto heal ability when he needs it the most!

What healing ability? He never had one! The author would've added it in if he did have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom