• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like the MH4U story, actually. I'm not seeing Pat and Liam's complaints, (and I barely think it's much more of a story than the previous game.)

The art and music being top notch the whole time might have me biased.

B-PNW7JCQAAhfvI.jpg

I'm out.

I really like the MH4U story, actually. I'm not seeing Pat and Liam's complaints, (and I barely think it's much more of a story than the previous game.)

The art and music being top notch the whole time might have me biased.

It's fairly shit and unneeded really "care about these characters that you can't really care about". Though the story related fights are pretty damn awesome.

It's fairly shit and unneeded really "care about these characters that you can't really care about". Though the story related fights are pretty damn awesome.
Maybe i'm a sucker, but I find most of the dialogue in this and in 3U pretty endearing, and chuckle at a lot of it. It makes me actually feel kinda invested in the characters.

Maybe i'm a sucker, but I find most of the dialogue in this and in 3U pretty endearing, and chuckle at a lot of it. It makes me actually feel kinda invested in the characters.

I'll be honest, the most underrated thing about MH is the text
cCG7GUG.jpg

Most people do just skip the text but sometimes you get little nuggets like this.

It's a recap of the first season as well as some extra scenes leading up to season 2.

MyAnimeList said:
Yui wants to see a whale with Kirito during an underwater quest in Alfeim Online. During the quest however, it is revealed Leafa cannot swim. Asuna and the other female characters decide to train Suguha in a real-world pool to help her in ALO. Meanwhile, Kirito meets a certain someone.

We're watching it.

Randy42

How the hell is that lame ass
supposed to kill a dude? He's not mean enough. Or cool enough.

The flashback
was during the big raid on laughing coffin made by high level players you never actually see in S1, they get ambushed and in the massive brawl kirito apparently kills 2 dudes or something because it was legit a 'us or them' fight for those that wouldn't surrender.

Archgan

the only shonen that's still good is One Piece. today's chapter got me super hype for next week.
This is incredibly late and some of you are tired of hearing about it, but I think that Gintama is the best long running shonen. It is consistently great, and the most current arc is one of the best.

360pages

I never said we shouldn't just saying the time at the pool is meant for them to reminisce about how much fun the threat of dying was and gossip about how much they want Kirito's dick.

"Man the time when we almost died and lost 2 years of our life was fucking rad!"

We should watch it before we start arc 2. Since it is recap, right?

Nah, it's a recap of the first season and leads up to the 2nd one.
I never said we shouldn't just saying the time at the pool is meant for them to reminisce about how much fun the threat of dying was and gossip about how much they want Kirito's dick.

What an ah-mazing movie.

Edit: Wait, is the movie even up on YT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom