• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfebit

Banned
Nah, it's a recap of the first season and leads up to the 2nd one.

What an ah-mazing movie.

Edit: Wait, is the movie even up on YT?

I can't seem to find it except for one with commentary so we might not be able to do this.

Edit: Wait that one doesn't even have footage. Just commentary over fan art.

So this guy is basically rambling that people are too negative about games and that back in the day people weren't so negative, also you can't point out problems and negativity you're supposed to deal with it and support the developer to fix the problems. He says journalists shouldn't go out and say a game was bad and you shouldn't buy it. Great. PErfeckt.

croten

So this guy is basically rambling that people are too negative about games and that back in the day people weren't so negative, also you can't point out problems and negativity you're supposed to deal with it and support the developer to fix the problems. He says journalists shouldn't go out and say a game was bad and you shouldn't buy it. Great. PErfeckt.

iori_laugh.gif

Yes I just want the Iori laughing gif to come back

How does that...what?

Yup, whatever.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jrl3hQ8tik

video of what DAREALGUMMY posted

Also journalists can't keep their job unless they aren't overly critical, oh shit the racism part is about to start
Doesn't deserve views tho.

Guys please...and what the fuck does race have to do with anything?

As he states a person being outright discriminatory to a minority individual is directly equivalent to people giving the Order shit about how short it is.
RIP me

Edit: VICTIMIZED AS A GAME WERE WORDS SPOKEN FROM THIS MAN"S MOUTH

As he states a person being outright discriminatory to a minority individual is directly equivalent to people giving the Order shit about how short it is.
RIP me

This fucking game man...

What is the world smoking today?

RIP me

Any negativity is equatable tho, criticism is basically hate crime

360pages

RIP me

You can't even compare the two....like why?

If a company lies to you and makes false promises and it makes you upset. Go make your own damn game.
What the fuck is going on what is it about the Order that is causing this shit

If a company lies to you and makes false promises and it makes you upset. Go make your own damn game.
What the fuck is going on what is it about the Order that is causing this shit

His nes mario point was hilariously dumb. He even stopped mid sentenced to think about how dumb it was.

Can't judge a game till it's out yet so stfu about the order.
Directly says it's a great game a minute later.

Being black in America= The Order 1886

I think my studying paid off.

I still feel for classes with so much shit to memorize that a page of notes should be fine.

Or should I stop talking since The Order is moar important ;_;

sjay1994

I love that everyone is freaking out about the order on vanillaGAF. I am just watching the bloodborne stuff sony put out (probably so everyone forgets about the order) today.

Man, I really dodged a bullet cancelling that pre order I only made because I had extra credit. Ah well. The bloodborne soundtrack is so good.

sjay1994

Why didn't AC: Unity get this much shit man?

I dunno. But then again, everyone was shitting on that game before it even released with females/900p/etc. I was actually defending it saying "oh, I hope its at least good".

Nope. Its the worst assassins creed game I have ever played.

Man, fuck unity. Everytime I think about it, I get fucking depressed.

I'm only listening to this cause advanced warfare is still installing

shits taking forever

DID THIS FUCKING GUY JUST SAY NO EARLY REVIEW COPIES

THAT'S THE BEST THING HE SAID ALL VIDEO

Pat and Liam actually saved the one enemy doing damage to them for last during that 5 man boss fight. I know they broke the game and it doesn't really matter but it still bugs the inner obsessive compulsive RPG player in me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom