• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SONUVA BITCH

Thats Decim from Death Parade, who just looks a lot like Ginko.

Are me and you the only two people in the world to have watched Mushi-Shi all the way through?
Late as hell, but I've seen the entire thing. Love mushi shi. It's great after a long ass day.

SteveTR

I came across Cromartie High School today. Has anyone here seen it? Would you recommend it?

I know it's the source of the "Happy birthday, jerk" thing and that's about it.

My favourite RPG on the 360. I need to get the PS3 version and see what actually good voice acting can add to the game.
I came across Cromartie High School today. Has anyone here seen it? Would you recommend it?

I know it's the source of the "Happy birthday, jerk" thing and that's about it.
I know I can't legal recommend anything after saying Star Ocean 4 is good but yes, watch Cromartie High

My favourite RPG on the 360. I need to get the PS3 version and see what actually good voice acting can add to the game.

I can't legally recommend anything after saying Star Ocean 4 is good

Lost Odyssey's "A Thousand Years of Dreams" makes it my favourite 360 RPG

And I really want that to be your tag

SteveTR

I thought Nichijou was weird. I thought Ippatsu Kikimusume was even weirder. Both animes have nothing on Cromartie.

Also, the English dub is really good.

Lost Odyssey's "A Thousand Years of Dreams" makes it my favourite 360 RPG

And I really want that to be your tag
If only Bish didn't want to reveal that he is a secret Friender, we would all have the best tags by now
I thought Nichijou was weird. I thought Ippatsu Kikimusume was even weirder. Both animes have nothing on Cromartie.

Also, the English dub is really good.
The dub is great, it adds more to the experience.

croten

So I've been in a bit of a Star Wars binge recently, probably due to the humble bundle then watching the Plinket reviews, and playing KOTOR 2 I'm just wondering why we haven't got another good Star Wars RPG in a long time.

Alfebit

Banned
SmegmaMan is the Worst-SBFP Animated

Don't think this has been posted yet...

image.php

Oh jeez, that audio always gives me a good laugh.

Same here. I don't wear shorts though. Too many people stare and ask 'aren't you cold?'. Super annoying.

I just tell them to look at my hairy ass legs and ask them. "Would you be cold with these smokin' hot legs?"

Any temperature is shorts and a t-shirt weather for me. I only ever put on pants in the rare event that I leave my house.
Well I just went outside and everything in my nose started to freeze, so..no shorts today.

This was me this morning:

It's one of Mallow's special attacks, not that you would recognize it without playing the game
I've never played SMRPG or owned a N64 I'm basically the devil.
Or Pat.
I can't show my legs. They're weirdly defined compared to the rest of me. They look gross and outta place. And they're hairy.

My legs are hairy, but so is the rest of me so it works.

Girls love happy trails apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom