• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okingjrr

First of all, welcome back Obie, how was your exile?
Second, I browse this thread at work, good thing no one was in office when I refreshed the page.
Third, I'm a little salty cause I'm not included in that funeral gif. (At least let me peak from the side)

Oberon

Banned
Welcome back, homie.

Thanks!

Glad to have ya back.

*Looks at gifs*

Well then...

I spent like an hour making that gif :O!

tumblr_m2mws8X1iI1rtwrafo1_500.gif

You love it tho, I know that you missed me <3

Welcome back Obe

Thank you

Welcome back, how was your time away?

Thanks, I didn't have much free time this week. A lot of work, and didn't manage to do everything I wanted to. To be short, working in a group can be troublesome.

Oberon

Banned
First of all, welcome back Obie, how was your exile?
Second, I browse this thread at work, good thing no one was in office when I refreshed the page.
Third, I'm a little salty cause I'm not included in that funeral gif. (At least let me peak from the side)

A lot of things happened, and I might talk about them later on. Sorry for that =(

Hey I'm special! I'm in the funeral!

Welcome back.

Your homework today is to watch SAO Arc 1 for tomorrow.

Already done

Welcome back.

Thank you

Welcome back Obe.

He watched part 1 with us.

Yeah, it was my favorite!

Welcome back, man.

Thanks! Mara! I though SOA had killed you

beinfilms

Ok, that's it. I need to start being part of this community, already. Hi, everyone! (I feel like a complete asshole for making a post like this, but screw it, whatever.) How's it going, nerds?

Gamer Y

Ok, that's it. I need to start being part of this community, already. Hi, everyone! (I feel like a complete asshole for making a post like this, but screw it, whatever.) How's it going, nerds?
Hello, it's fine, we move pretty quick like so it's hard to be a part of it, good luck. I'm doing ok by and by. How are you?

If it makes you feel any better I started playing earthbound a few days ago and I think it's pretty darn cool

Glad you're enjoying it.

Granted the story is so over the top silly and all over the place, but it doesn't insult your intelligence.

But like I posted in that thread, it really hits the feels in the end.

Welcome! You can never leave now that you're here.
Well, you can. It'll hurt our feelings though.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

Welcome and don't worry about it. This post has as much substance as 80% of the posts in these threads.

Okingjrr

Welcome! Don't worry, we're all assholes in our own right. Remember, you're here forever.
I'll let Obie ask you the usual questions.

I really only got done with all the tutorial stuff and now I can walk around Ness' hometown I guess? Why would I need to restart?

To stock up your inventory during the opening night section with bread and cookies so Buzz-Buzz gives the Sound Stone to Tracy. It frees up a sorely needed inventory slot

To stock up your inventory during the section with Buzz-Buzz with bread and cookies so Buzz-Buzz gives the Sound Stone to Tracy. It frees up a sorely needed inventory slot

Can you link to how that process works or explain it to me? cause ill do that I guess. Im about to start class so ill respond in about an hour

Can you link to how that process works or explain it to me? cause ill do that I guess. Im about to start class so ill respond in about an hour

If you have a completely filled inventory, Buzz Buzz can't give you the Soundstone and instead gives it to your sister for you to retrieve once you free up some space. Only you can avoid doing that and leave it with her for the rest of the game. The Sanctuary locations don't have a flag that checks to see if you have the item and gives you the melody regardless.

Wiki entry on the item and the trick

SteveTR

When I first came here, I thought the threads were just gushing about everything the Zaibatsu did. I didn't know how wrong I was back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom