• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmyhthef

Ok, that's it. I need to start being part of this community, already. Hi, everyone! (I feel like a complete asshole for making a post like this, but screw it, whatever.) How's it going, nerds?

Welcome to the Super Best Friends thread. Feel free to talk about all Super Best Friends related matters here.

Alfebit

Banned
When I first came here, I thought the threads were just gushing about everything the Zaibatsu did. I didn't know how wrong I was back then.

KXlTAWB.gif

WHO?

The evil within. I thought it would be a better idea to watch it than to play it, and I was right
Lezsee here, I think given what I know of your tastes, you should definitely watch Parasite Eve, and SH2 when you beat it (or watch as they catch up to your progress)

If you liked Barkley watch SMRPG
I've never watched GoT and I'm enjoying it just fine.
Really? I just kinda assumed. I'm staying away cause of spoilers.

Oberon

Banned
Ok, that's it. I need to start being part of this community, already. Hi, everyone! (I feel like a complete asshole for making a post like this, but screw it, whatever.) How's it going, nerds?

No need to, it's nice to introduce youself.
Welcome
The usual quesions are

Your favorite Anime/Manga
Your favorite Series
Your favorite Video games
Who's your Waifu?
Have you or are you planning on reading Prison school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom