• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, in order:
1. I don't really watch anime, although I've been meaning to give Cowboy Bebop a try for a while now. (Actually ever since the Zaibatsu recommended it in response to my email on a Friendcast)

2. I'm not totally sure what you mean by series (it's a bit of a vague term, after all), so I'll say that my favorite of their LPs is Heavy Rain, and my favorite TV show is Firefly.

3. My favorite games are Metal Gear (especially 2, 3, and pretty much definitely V, when it comes out), Mass Effect (2 in particular), and TLoU. Also, pretty much anything made by Firaxis Games

4. Since I don't watch anime, and only played the first couple of hours of P4 (I borrowed it from a friend), probably Tali from Mass Effect. She's one of the only game characters I actually thought felt like a real person.

5. I've never even heard of it, so...no.

Cowboy Bebop is great. Welcome again, fellow non anime watching friend. Let us huddle together to weather the storm of these weebs.

I can be your leader. I watch enough to shield us.

Xiraiya

I feel like the option to punch your uppity party members in the face would be incredibly valuable in many RPGs, especially western ones. A renegade option to smack Miranda upside her head would have made mass effect 2 a perfect 10 in my eyes.
izjtVRqNGMTnD.gif

I'd appreciate an RPG that could change how effective your party is and parts of the story based on how you deal with them, violence being the best option for some and not others, etc. etc.

beinfilms

Indeed, so do you play the fighting games? or the hunting of monsters game as well?

No monster hunting (to the great annoyance of one of my friends)

I've been trying to get into the fightin' games, but so far, the closest I've actually been able to get is playing in the Smash tournaments at my school. With a borrowed GC controller.

joe2187

Banned
No monster hunting (to the great annoyance of one of my friends)

I've been trying to get into the fightin' games, but so far, the closest I've actually been able to get is playing in the Smash tournaments at my school. With a borrowed GC controller.

Do you have steam?

Okay, is it just me or are alot of the animations for the gore magala reused from drakes in dragon's dogma? Cause they look preeetty similar.

Nordicus

I'd appreciate an RPG that could change how effective your party is and parts of the story based on how you deal with them, violence being the best option for some and not others, etc. etc.
So basically Alpha Protocol with a party?

You get aggressive and violent against SIE, and then her lust will melt the entire Syberia
TWY7RKv.jpg

Neol

Don't you hate that feeling of when you do okay (80%) on a test and you know you could have done better?

I nailed that free response tho.

Its a pretty crappy feeling but I would rather have that then coming out of a test thinking you did amazing and getting it back and seeing you did poorly.

Don't you hate that feeling of when you do okay (80%) on a test and you know you could have done better?

I nailed that free response tho.

We doing that? Oh, I'm going to be there, or die trying.

Depends on whatever the test is on, but if I get a grade lower then what I was expecting I do get that feeling.

What, I'd put it right below SH..honestly, I might put it above Silent hill in later areas...but both started to die a little to loner they went. They still both are amazing.

It's an issue more with myself. I dropped the LP after the part in 18 where Pat recalled his comment on joking about Yukiko dying in DAN and shitting on Mallow for the umpteenth time.

Alright, since the blood drive about two days ago, I still have the bandages on my arms. It didn't work out with one arm, so they used the other one. I still haven't taken them off because it's fucking painful. I would rather be hit in the balls with a baseball bat again. I'm trying to get them off now, because the spot on one of my arms is starting to look weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom