• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
How many of you would drive this? Be honest.
02.jpg

It's an issue more with myself. I dropped the LP after the part in 18 where Pat recalled his comment on joking about Yukiko dying in DAN and shitting on Mallow for the umpteenth time.

They will be manhandled Soon when they get to Culex. I can't wait to see the blind response.

It's frustrating and boring to watch Mario and Geno attack and attack over and over again.

croten

Are you sure? Cause i just knocked this thing over and it did the same weird 'claw the air' thing drakes do. And it's time to get up is pretty close too. I'm gonna try to pay close attention to the attack animations to make sure though.

There are only so many animations you can make for a dragon before they start to look similar.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Hey remember when you had to jump through all of these shitty hoops with Chocobo breeding just so you can get the OP Summon?

I fucking remember.

What a fun experience.

Yeah fuck that. Remember the quad magic bullshit?

Golden Chocobo = Knights of the Round + Best magic in the game.

Was there a 4X cut? I think I managed to get that.

Yeah fuck that. Remember the quad magic bullshit?

Golden Chocobo = Knights of the Round + Best magic in the game.

Was there a 4X cut? I think I managed to get that.

My favorite was Phoenix=Quad Magic=Near Death

Cast Phoenix 4 times to revive the part and do damage.

Gamer Y

No monster hunting (to the great annoyance of one of my friends)

I've been trying to get into the fightin' games, but so far, the closest I've actually been able to get is playing in the Smash tournaments at my school. With a borrowed GC controller.
Well this is a fine place to start, since you have steam, you might want to pick up skullgirls or SF4/U since some friends play it there. What kind of consoles you have?

Oh fuck, I got one off and it hurt so fucking much. There's no more hair on that part of my arm, and there are purple marks on it. The other arm is giving me an even harder time.

They will be manhandled Soon when they get to Culex. I can't wait to see the blind response.

It's frustrating and boring to watch Mario and Geno attack and attack over and over again.

I read they have the Lazy Shell armor, and if they put it on Peach they're going to wear Culex down over a long time.

Agreed, it saps the entertainment out of the game

Archgan

Oh fuck, I got one off and it hurt so fucking much. There's no more hair on that part of my arm, and there are purple marks on it. The other arm is giving me an even harder time.

It sounds like you should have taken the tape off sooner and replaced it with a band-aid or something

beinfilms

Well this is a fine place to start, since you have steam, you might want to pick up skullgirls or SF4/U since some friends play it there. What kind of consoles you have?

I've only got a kind of shitty laptop here at school, but I have a 360 and PS4 when I go home. Joe2187 actually just gifted me Skullgirls, but I have no money to spend on SF (I already spent it on other games!)

Sounds like you were someones first, that's why I always give a double donation they give me the best person in the house

Sounds like whoever set you up to give blood did a really fucked up job..
It's weird, the purple marks are on the arm they didn't use. For some reason, they changed their mind and switched arms right after they started. The one they used doesn't have the purple marks, at least that I can see while i'm currently trying to take it off. It's taking out all of the hair on that part of the arm, and the pain is fucking horrible.

How so? I think it's held up considerably well considering it was the first time Square tried to do 3D. 1997 was a long time ago, folks. 17 years.

I don't care if it was their first time doing it. Fact is it didn't hold up and it's a huge fucking pain to navigate. The battles are in real time and the menus can eventually get so cluttered is retarded.

It's weird, the purple marks are on the arm they didn't use. For some reason, they changed their mind and switched arms right after they started. The one they used doesn't have the purple marks, at least that I can see while i'm currently trying to take it off. It's taking out all of the hair on that part of the arm, and the pain is fucking horrible.

Sounds like you may have popped some blood vessels then. It'll get better hopefully, be sure to keep your blood sugar up, maybe eat some food rich in iron.

croten

How so? I think it's held up considerably well considering it was the first time Square tried to do 3D. 1997 was a long time ago, folks. 17 years.

Elaborate.

I think everything to do with the combat/gameplay is fairly mediocre. FF6 is really the only one I like that much.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I don't care if it was their first time doing it. Fact is it didn't hold up and it's a huge fucking pain to navigate. The battles are in real time and the menus can eventually get so cluttered is retarded.

Oh, theres where we differ. I LOVE RTB.

Big guard is fucking essential to beat that game, I love the time buffs.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I think everything to do with the combat/gameplay is fairly mediocre. FF6 is really the only one I like that much.

Final Fantasy is one of my favorite series, and I love 9 and 7 so fucking much it's unhealthy. 10 is really good too, but 6 is #4 for me.

Rest I haven't played or have played and they can fuck off.

Gamer Y

I've only got a kind of shitty laptop here at school, but I have a 360 and PS4 when I go home. Joe2187 actually just gifted me Skullgirls, but I have no money to spend on SF (I already spent it on other games!)
Xrd is also an option since it has crossplay, but I'm not sure of your stance on anime-ish fighters if you haven't watched any anime. What about Bloodborne or the soul series in general? I suppose a better question would be what games you plan on getting this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom