• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjay1994

Green Lantern

What a hero

YbKd1fL.gif

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - Battle in Egypt Episode 31 – Bast's Mariah, Part 2

Well that was fun. Lots of great comedy. Also that bitch is cray.

beinfilms

Big Metal Gear fan? I couldn't get into it, played the demo for the first one on ps and got turned off by it. (wasn't a big stealth game fan in my younger days)

Doesn't it come with that new Metal Gear online?

I've never actually played 1 or 4 (or Portable Ops, but no one really cares about Portable Ops. Not eve Kojima.) It's my favorite series of all time, though.

Yeah, MGO3 is part of the new one. Just yet another reason to get hyped over The Phantom Pain!

Alright, after class, I am going to stop at a bathroom and just yank off what's left of the bandage. It's gonna fucking hurt, but I can't just leave it dangling here.

SteveTR

Do you guys know of a website similar to Midomi, except for video game songs? I need a website similar to Midomi, except for video game songs.

Agreed, one of the few games to use QTE's well, even if they mostly just involve
MASH A/X TO PROTECT EARTH/CRAWL THROUGH A MICROWAVE.
QTEs work best as a way to literally just physically exert yourself, and tied to an emotional or hype moment it actually kinda works. MGR's final boss uses them really well, inegrated into combat, especially since you see the HP bar go down as you mash.

Village

Baccano
Gintama

Rabu Raibu.

Join Mike Ross in his journey to discover bliss. You know you want to.

Sliver Spoon
HOLY SHIT I FORGOT GURREN LAGANN
JOJO
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Toradora
Golden Time
Durarara
Mushi-Shi

Probs a lot more, but I'm blanking.

In honor of Aaron: Queens Blade.

The obvious stuff like Hunter x Hunter, Jojo. Also some really amazing anime like Fate/Zero and its sequel Fate/Stay Night, Bakemonogatari and Nisemonogatari (skip Monogatari Second Series). I also hear Gintama is fantastic and have actually started watching it myself.

But HxH comes the most recommended of everything up there.

Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun
Parasyte the Maxim
Kuroko's Basket
Military
Another

GTO
Kaiji
Silver Spoon
Jojo

I watch or have done watch a lot of these , so at least i know we have similar animu tastes.

For what i havent watched i will check out, thanks dudes

The Parallax arc is pretty fucking great

You mean the arch so bad that 90's nerds launched a hate capign that rivals those in the age of the internet and had a professional add campaign .

Then again, that shit arc spawned kyle and eventually the better more interesting lantern cores, so it worked out

Don't worry though, when they use John in tn the movies everyone in this thread will start stanning green lanterns Because it isn't hal

Oberon

Banned
Speaking of Jojo
Since I was banned this week, I didn't have anybody to talk about Anime with. So I actually aproached the weeb girls in my class, so ask them what anime they watch. And it was mostly harem and shounen anime aparently. and other things like attack on titans, death note, and code geass. One of them did watch Kill la kill tho and liked it. I suggested them to watch Jojo,Gurren Lagann, Berserk, Prison school ( they don't like lewd stuff tho) and Onepunch-man. And I pushed Jojo reall hard for summer slam.

How do their videos play on mobile? I've been watching the quick looks on YouTube on my phone while I do things around the house and have been considering signing up

Works great on mobile. Actually had to watch it on mobile before I got a new laptop since it couldn't run their video player.

QTEs work best as a way to literally just physically exert yourself, and tied to an emotional or hype moment it actually kinda works. MGR's final boss uses them really well, inegrated into combat, especially since you see the HP bar go down as you mash.

I also love how they implemented it in No More Heroes 2 at the end of each boss fight.

Gamer Y

I've never actually played 1 or 4 (or Portable Ops, but no one really cares about Portable Ops. Not eve Kojima.) It's my favorite series of all time, though.

Yeah, MGO3 is part of the new one. Just yet another reason to get hyped over The Phantom Pain!
I should probably get on that hype train, is there a collection for the metal gear series yet?

All I have is Metal Gear Revengeance.

Speaking of Jojo
Since I was banned this week, I didn't have anybody to talk about Anime with. So I actually aproached the weeb girls in my class, so ask them what anime they watch. And it was mostly harem and shounen anime aparently. and other things like attack on titans, death note, and code geass. One of them did watch Kill la kill tho and liked it. I suggested them to watch Jojo,Gurren Lagann, Berserk, Prison school ( they don't like lewd stuff tho) and Onepunch-man. And I pushed Jojo reall hard for summer slam.
Since they said they were into harem romance type deals did you ask if they have seen Monthly Girls Nozaki kun? If you talk to them again I would recommend that to them.
Works great on mobile. Actually had to watch it on mobile before I got a new laptop since it couldn't run their video player.
I may have to go for it than, I need full Mario Party games

Jesus fucking christ, this is going poorly. I gripped the bandage and pulled hard, but some of it is still stuck on. It is taking a lot of effort to not make noise. One more should do it, I hope.

You mean the arch so bad that 90's nerds launched a hate capign that rivals those in the age of the internet and had a professional add campaign .

Then again, that shit arc spawned kyle and eventually the better more interesting lantern cores, so it worked out

I really enjoy stories about a hero's fall from grace. But, yes, the best things out of that arc are the actually interesting Lanterns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom