• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2559505-9219002946-u445..jpg

Try do forward kick with potemkin and do hammer fall cancel and decide to do either potemkin buster or the anti air grab

The prob isn't when to do it, it's that my fingers aren't fast enough for the required motions.
Hell, it took me like a month just to get the grab down. It might be beyond my talent level... it definitely seems beyond the level of time I have to sink into the game at the moment.

Zenfalcia

Really? Was pretty sure it was installing it, since Zen kept saying it was a firewall problem.

Also it didn't take him 10 pages, it took a new laptop

You're totally misremembering. ;)

I think it was a fire wall problem, since that's usually the issue I have for connection issues.
The truest hero.
All this ultimax and SMT x FE
lol
{:(
talk reminds me that I need to start making more avatar bets around the thread.
I've got this massive folder of horrible fanart and nothing to use it for!
Thaaat's no good!

I have a massive folder of art too. I look at it from time to time to enjoy how good they look.. That and I save them to easily find them again.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Mike, dude, that gif. It's absolutely murdering Chrome. Like, I had to temporarily put you on ignore just to be able to reply to the thread. =/

It's alright. Try doing standing kick into forward heavy, it's a good string to tell people to stop pressing button and the you can cancel it into the away.

Yo shack, I wanted to ask, what do you think of Xrd in general as a fighting game? I notice a lot of our fellow frienders are kinda down on it.... but I kinda love it.
It's got some rough edges, and I wish there was a more Kanji/Cerebella style grappler in it. But, I wanted a more complex version of Ultimax, and it's basically it.

demidar

Well duh, hes the only one whose actually a responsible adult. Jeff is crazy, Dan is an idiot, brad is brad, Patrick doesn't work there anymore and alex, I don't know about him

Alex seems pretty cool. He's chilled out a lot.

What about Jason? He seems pretty cool too, and he plays the MonHun and the fightgames.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Ah fuck it. I'm gonna pass on Xrd. I know I won't play it enough to justify the cost. I think I'll just get Metal Slug Anthology for ten bucks instead. Mmmmmm Metal Slug on my Vita.

Nice. I could do that, but I don't see a point in it, since there's other sites with better quality. I used to be compelled but that was only due to friends.

How are you enjoying it?

Enjoying is not the right word.

Part of me hopes he was taken for psychiatric care/

I was genuinely worried for that girl. Holy fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom