• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shackzam

Yo shack, I wanted to ask, what do you think of Xrd in general as a fighting game? I notice a lot of our fellow frienders are kinda down on it.... but I kinda love it.
It's got some rough edges, and I wish there was a more Kanji/Cerebella style grappler in it. But, I wanted a more complex version of Ultimax, and it's basically it.
I agree with most people on the speed of the game being on this annoying level because it's in this crossroads off being slow, but not to fast. I feel like there are things to improve on in the game because some of the spacing seems weird for characters (not sure how to describe it). Some things like wake up grab being a weird problem even though there's solutions to it. I've been having a weird experience with xrd because I win matches, but I never feel like I really won the match and I get annoyed by that fact, but that's just me. The most disappointing part of xrd for me is the cast, just so much potential and barely anyone too interesting. Xrd also has this problem of showing you why you're getting hit and forest teach people why there losing. Ultimax always had a sign to show you why you got hit our grabbed.

Overall, an alright fighter that could do with some improvements. Also Romars have you seen the patch for xrd? They gave potemkin a homing dash of some sort.

demidar

sonic___persona_3_by_mcgenio-d3abx49.png

I agree with most people on the speed of the game being on this annoying level because it's in this crossroads off being slow, but not to fast. I feel like there are things to improve on in the game because some of the spacing seems weird for characters (not sure how to describe it). Some things like wake up grab being a weird problem even though there's solutions to it. I've been having a weird experience with xrd because I win matches, but I never feel like I really won the match and I get annoyed by that fact, but that's just me. The most disappointing part of xrd for me is the cast, just so much potential and barely anyone too interesting. Xrd also has this problem of showing you why you're getting hit and forest teach people why there losing. Ultimax always had a sign to show you why you got hit our grabbed.

Overall, an alright fighter that could do with some improvements. Also Romars have you seen the patch for xrd? They gave potemkin a homing dash of some sort.

I see. I do share some of your problems, but I feel there's enough to overlook a lot.
That said... no, how recent is this patch, or has it even hit yet? I'm all for my mains getting buffed!
I hate you Ultimax patch.

Alright, persona 3 sucks now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom