• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2178934-filia10.png

nah

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
See now, the upside to my obsessive nature in MH is that I just now had enough materials to make an entire Hunter armor set (and upgrade the ol' Hammer) without having to go out looking for materials. I just happened to have everything I needed.

The downside being that I'm a few hours in and I still haven't fought a big monster yet. Yeaaahhh...

But seriously, the best skullgirl
06dxt1.png

If they're gonna put an angry blond chick in the game, she's gotta look waaay more Android 18-ish. They put Pitou in, after all.

No shhh.
I am disappoint in the rest of you.

Edit: I'm off to sleep. G'nite homies.

Why would you be dissappointed in me? That doesn't look like an Akumetsu girl

067c4DD.png

Here pick one, and I promise I'll call it in when you start idolizing the best manga.

Skrams

Random note: A shower is not a great place to throw up.

Eh, better than a floor. Not as good as a toilet, but about the same as a sink. I don't know if I hate throwing up even, but I mostly just hate the feeling of the throw up being on the precipice. Then you just sit on the floor while resting your head on the toilet just waiting to see if anything happens. It's the worst.

Zenfalcia

Eh, better than a floor. Not as good as a toilet, but about the same as a sink. I don't know if I hate throwing up even, but I mostly just hate the feeling of the throw up being on the precipice. Then you just sit on the floor while resting your head on the toilet just waiting to see if anything happens. It's the worst.

Especially the clean up is worst and the bile taste is awful.

Ugh.. i can't stop throwing up.. and i still feel like crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom