• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright Foxhound286, bad animes i've got are:
Mars of destruction(1 ep)
Master of martial hearts (5 eps)
School days (12 eps)
Pupa (12 eps though this is more weird than bad)
Magical Warfare(12 eps)

Though I would say Mars of destruction and master of martial hearts are the worst on that list. Just as bad as eiken.

Escapist hired a bunch of crazy people recently. I'm glad yatzhees videos have been going down the tube recently cause I really don't want to go to that site anymore

Now that Jim is gone I have no more use for that website if this is the fucking gross trash they're going to hire.

School days (12 eps)
Magical Warfare(12 eps)

Though I would say Mars of destruction and master of martial hearts are the worst on that list. Just as bad as eiken.

Warning, Master of Martial Hearts is the only anime that I have been physically upset that I finished it, for how bad it is.

School Days is horrid, but nothing can top that. It's just garbage the whole way through.

semisonic

Banned
Warning, Master of Martial Hearts is the only anime that I have been physically upset that I finished it, for how bad it is.

School Days is horrid, but nothing can top that. It's just garbage the whole way through.

Hey foxhound
I just found out master of martial hearts is on youtube. Instasync?
Instasync.

Rizzi

My friend is trying to tell me that SAO is amazing.
Please help me consolidate the reasons that it physically hurts me to watch it.

School days (12 eps)
Magical Warfare(12 eps)

Thanks a bunch for the list. I've already seen School Days, and I actually thought it was good. I've never heard of the others, though, so I have a lot to look forward to. I'll start with the ones you say are as bad as Eiken. I hope they live up to it.

Squishy3

The only anime I will outright call terrible is NGNL. Fuck NGNL

if it's based on a light novel it's probably safe to assume it will be terrible

semisonic

Banned

But Oregairu and toradora are godlike tho
No shit. I've read a shit ton of lns and most of them are power fantasy escapist borderline hentai trash. It's horrid.

Funny how I've only seen 2 of those on the list, but I hear master of martial hearts is actually one of the worst, though it was fun seeing my friend go through the pain of watching it.

I... actually enjoyed NGNL

Xiraiya

Take a look at this fine young chap the escapist just hired
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=996863

This guy is just digging his own grave.

Look, I get it, some people aren't comfortable with certain things and that's fine, but at that point keep it to yourself, if he feels the need to keep insisting how he shouldn't need to avoid saying things around certain kinds of people then clearly he has a problem with saying the wrong things in the first place, at that point it's a matter of general common courtesy more than any kind of discrimination.

FMA had the benefit of being a monthly to keep the pacing steady. I haven't heard of the other two series, though.
Fucking monthly manga has even worse pacing than shonen manga. Fucking Arpeggio of Blue Steel and Attack on Titan still haven't had the casts get to destinations they knew they had to go early in the manga, which was years ago at this point.

Neol

If you guys want to watch horrible anime you should go watch Guilty Crown.

Fuck that anime and anyone who tries to defend it.

This guy is just digging his own grave.

Look, I get it, some people aren't comfortable with certain things and that's fine, but at that point keep it to yourself, if he feels the need to keep insisting how he shouldn't need to avoid saying things around certain kinds of people then clearly he has a problem with saying the wrong things in the first place, at that point it's a matter of general common courtesy.

I just can't believe they looked at this asshole and thought "This guy should be a part of our game news organization."
Supposedly the Escapist has become a haven for hardcore gamergaters?
So he fits right in I suppose

Fucking monthly manga has even worse pacing than shonen manga. Fucking Arpeggio of Blue Steel and Attack on Titan still haven't had the casts get to destinations they knew they had to go early in the manga, which was years ago at this point.

Do they? I haven't picked up a new shonen, yet alone a monthly one in years. I always felt they were handled fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom