• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shackzam

Yo fighting game people, what kind of characters do you avoid? This is basically the opposite of "Who do you main?"
Slow characters. Don't like moving like a turd. Or if I'm moving like a turd I want some movement options. Just in general I don't like slow characters.

My play style is all about getting inside the booty, not grabbing it.
You gotta get a touch of that hometown though
Hard to say, I guess whoever the main character is or the person taking up the biggest space on the box art.
I'd love a box art that was just a character select screen
Don't feel scummy, use what the game gives you to win. Zoners and keep away are usually where I go first, it doesn't usually work to well for though.
It just doesn't feel like I'm the one doing the work if I'm not up in your face and pushing you everywhere
Keepaway. My hands are too stupid to keep it up. Except with Sagat.

And Grapplers. I'm too stupid to play them.
Reads are hard yo, it's easier to just push buttons

Holy shit, Seikon no Qwaser. I thought it was a hentai for a second. It was really entertaining. Another thing, it turns out that you can't comment on instasync while watching the video on a Vita.

I don't really know what type of character I tend to stay away from... I guess zoners, just because I always feel like I'm scumming out a match whenever I play them... Kinda ruins the fun if I can keep people far away for the whole match. I'd rather pick a character that gets all up in the business, but I tend to play a good balance of most character types...

Also...
This PS4 Transistor theme is fucking sick.

transistortheme-e1423729957654-810x400.jpg

The System Music helps too.

demidar

Holy shit, Seikon no Qwaser. I thought it was a hentai for a second. It was really entertaining. Another thing, it turns out that you can't comment on instasync while watching the video on a Vita.

That's the anime where power comes from breast milk, right?

Edit: I stay away from grapplers.

I just want to get this out there. In Seikon no Qwaser, one of the main characters powers up his powers by taking out his partner's breasts and sucking on one of her tits. I'm being completely serious here.

I'd love a box art that was just a character select screen

It just doesn't feel like I'm the one doing the work if I'm not up in your face and pushing you everywhere
That's why I love the Ultimax box. Katana Jesus is front and centre but everyone is there along with him.

It depends on who you are playing but work is required, it is just a different kind. Learning the spacing, proper set ups and traps, and how to get people off of you is just as important as a rush down learning how to get in or the right combos and sequences to use.

Yeah pretty much this. Also puppet characters. I can barely handle one character let alone 2.
Man I do not have the concentration for even one character let alone 2 at the same time.
Edit: I stay away from grapplers.
Pat, Romars, and Numbatisa are the only grapplers in here it seems
That's why I love the Ultimax box. Katana Jesus is front and centre but everyone is there along with him.

It depends on who you are playing but work is required, it is just a different kind. Learning the spacing, proper set ups and traps, and how to get people off of you is just as important as a rush down learning how to get in or the right combos and sequences to use.
Ultimax box art is fucking amazing. Also yeah I know, I just don't like it personally because I wanna get in there and do stuff
Looks neat. Gonna keep rocking the 20 Years of Playstation theme, though. No way will I ever tire of hearing the PS1 boot up sound.
Boot up sounds stopped standing out after PS2/Gamecube

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
What the fuck Crackpebble how'd you get the Mario palicos?

There's a "starter pack" DLC. Talk to your housekeeper felyne in your house and select "Downloadable Content". Then select "Gift Area" to get the pack. It has the stuff you need to make the palico outfits (though you'll have to go buy some large barrels). You only get enough for one set though.

Also, anyone want to hunt? I'm HR3 right now, up for anything.

As much as I would love to watch more Seikon no Qwaser, and I really want to, I need to catch up on some sleep. I'll continue in the morning.

Alfebit

Banned
I don't really know what type of character I tend to stay away from... I guess zoners, just because I always feel like I'm scumming out a match whenever I play them... Kinda ruins the fun if I can keep people far away for the whole match. I'd rather pick a character that gets all up in the business, but I tend to play a good balance of most character types...

Also...
This PS4 Transistor theme is fucking sick.

transistortheme-e1423729957654-810x400.jpg

The System Music helps too.

Yo that theme is pretty sick.

Man I do not have the concentration for even one character let alone 2 at the same time.

Yeah, I think I'd break if I had to take 2 at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom