• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too late

On the plus side I can listen to custom music like in Sims 3!
Aren't ya afraid of being burnt out? Custom music can only go so far...
I really need to learn how to put in custom music for Euro Truck Sim 2...
Because you lose a turn buffing someone when you could've been doing damage?
Buffing damage is waaaaaaaaaaay too strong. I used an AOE damage Buff and two characters got charmed and completely nuked each other.

Jman014

Aren't ya afraid of being burnt out? Custom music can only go so far...
I really need to learn how to put in custom music for Euro Truck Sim 2...

Buffing damage is waaaaaaaaaaay too strong. I used an AOE damage Buff and two characters got charmed and completely nuked each other.

I'm actually also enjoying the base game as well, but yeah it could really use more content. I bought it because I had money left on my Origin account AND it's on sale. It's nice to have Korra and Revengeance music playing while my Sim decides to place plates of food on the floor for whatever reason. And no, despite the lack of content, I'm definitely getting my money's worth out of this game.
Tell me about Euro Truck Sim 2.

I'm actually also enjoying the base game as well, but yeah it could really use more content. I bought it because I had money left on my Origin account AND it's on sale. It's nice to have Korra and Revengeance music playing while my Sim decides to place plates of food on the floor for whatever reason. And no, despite the lack of content, I'm definitely getting my money's worth right now out of this game.

Tell me about Euro Truck Sim 2.
How much on sale was it? I really wondered how many people actually bought it before sales. Man that sounds pretty great.

I don't have a driver's license yet so going on road trips feels like a new experience with the internet radio. I really wanna play like I did with MGS4 blasting Idol pop songs while I play.

Also...
This PS4 Transistor theme is fucking sick.

transistortheme-e1423729957654-810x400.jpg

The System Music helps too.

HOW DO I GET THIS?!

Jman014

How much on sale was it? I really wondered how many people actually bought it before sales. Man that sounds pretty great.

I don't have a driver's license yet so going on road trips feels pretty great with the internet radio. I really wanna play like I did with MGS4 blasting Idol pop songs while I play.

39.99 instead of 60 bucks! The actual sale is 20 dollars off but I had 10 bucks left over from buying Inquisition so it was 30 bucks for me.

That's fine. In-game custom music is always great. I especially like it when it can actually affect gameplay like how it gives your Sims a mood boost.

Oh jesus fuck okay
SMT buffs in general are fucking amazing. Buffing yourself and debuffing the enemy is so fucking good.
I should probably use them more. I just never use them because they never work on bosses for me and when they work on other enemies the enemies are like "Nah imma hit you even though I have illusion anyways lol"

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Good hunt, Glass. Sorry I fucked up that barrel bomb. :lol I figure that's the reason we both carted. Went better than expected overall, though.

That's fine. In-game custom music is always great. I especially like it when it can actually affect gameplay like how it gives your Sims a mood boost.
It does for the sims? Do they get hype when the Revengence OST pops in? Interesting... I might pick it up when it get expansions
Oh jesus fuck okay
But like goodwil said it feels good when you use them.
Looking at an AOE fusion spell shit the frame rate with damage going past 1900 feels soooooo good.

Jman014

It does for the sims? Do they get hype when the Revengence OST pops in? Interesting... I might pick it up when it get expansions

[/SPOILER]

In Sims 3 it literally affects their moods when they're near the stereo while it plays. So yes they get super hyped for Korra and Revengeance like I do. Nevermind it's indicated that they get super hyped in Sims 4 as well.

Oh yeah so I'm watching Oldboy for the first time (the old one from 2003) and holy shit it's cool
Just got done with the rolling hallway fightscene shit was cool

Ilvocare

Ok, so I beat Mission 7 finally. God damn so this is what people were talking about with Vergil.

...Except once I beat the thing, saved, and moved on, the next cutscene started playing with no picture. I heard awesome things but could not see them. Pushing Start to skip the cutscene led nowhere, and I had to conclude that yet another bug happened. Why the fuck is DMC3 the most bug-ridden HD port of the three?

Ok, so I beat Mission 7 finally. God damn so this is what people were talking about with Vergil.

...Except once I beat the thing, saved, and moved on, the next cutscene started playing with no picture. I heard awesome things but could not see them. Pushing Start to skip the cutscene led nowhere, and I had to conclude that yet another bug happened. Why the fuck is DMC3 the most bug-ridden HD port of the three?

On PC its a mess. On PS3 its perfectly fine for me.

Guys why are your guts basically your everything, like holy fuck you're just done and can't do anything if it hurts/is fucked
Define guts
On PC its a mess. On PS3 its perfectly fine for me.
There is no HD collection on PC. :p

Weird, I had no problem with the collection. Just youtube the cutscene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom