• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilvocare

On PC its a mess. On PS3 its perfectly fine for me.

Right. Except this is the PS3 HD collection I'm playing. This is the third time where I've been playing the game and it has bugged out causing me to exit out and restart the HD collection from the PS3 main menu. Neither DMC1 nor 2 had game-stopping bugs (There were some moments in 2 where you could fuck with the static camera positions to force textures and models to remove themselves offscreen, but the game never crashed).

This is legit making me not enjoy DMC3.

ultimax

Define guts

gutsevil.jpg

Right. Except this is the PS3 HD collection I'm playing. This is the third time where I've been playing the game and it has bugged out causing me to exit out and restart the HD collection from the PS3 main menu. Neither DMC1 nor 2 had game-stopping bugs (There were some moments in 2 where you could fuck with the static camera positions to force textures and models to remove themselves offscreen, but the game never crashed).

It could just be there's something wrong with your copy of the game. Very few people I know have had any kind of problem with their versions of the HD Collection. There are much buggier ports out there.

That does suck though. I'm also too tired to post anything worthwhile that could help, sorry :(

Stomach/intestines

Go read the Mario RPG descriptions

Nintendo-chan Square-senpai somehting something.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Good huntin gang.

Good huntin'!

It has some rare bug crashes. I don't know why. All I can say is I've played it to completion both physical and digital on PS3 and 360, without problems. I know that the game crashed for Phantom Gaming twice as well. Just save relatively often.

Do you own the digital or physical version? What PS3 do you have?

Ilvocare

It has some rare bug crashes. I don't know why. All I can say is I've played it to completion both physical and digital on PS3 and 360, without problems. I know that the game crashed for Phantom Gaming twice as well. Just save relatively often.

Do you own the digital or physical version? What PS3 do you have?

Digital (bought when the sale a while back made it $15) and I have a Slim. I do save after every mission, so there's that at least.

Also I watched the cutscene after restarting the collection. So THAT'S what that moment in Funtime Adventures was referencing...

Having watched season 1 of Sword Art, I have determined that Miura ripped everything off of SAO and should be ashamed. Kirito took way more arrows for Asuna than Guts did for Casca. Yui is a much better Fairy than Puck will ever be and did Guts ever transform into Zodd? I don't think so.

ultimax

When I played Dengeki Bunko with Abubeats, I referred to Kirito exclusively as the black swordsman and he got so salt.

Having watched season 1 of Sword Art, I have determined that Miura ripped everything off of SAO and should be ashamed. Kirito took way more arrows for Asuna than Guts did for Casca. Yui is a much better Fairy than Puck will ever be and did Guts ever transform into Zodd? I don't think so.
I will fight you both
Wait you made him salt while playing Dengeki Bunko? This isn't how this works

Nah its fine, it still got to body him with Kirino

B8AD2D3A-2E06-4A04-B6AC-6D1BA81E540A_zpsyjkj1kbt.jpg

360pages

I love how Kirito just transforms and it is never used or mentioned again...

For the last two days I've just been watching random TBFP Machinima episodes while I've hunted monsters.

I don't know what I'm doing with my life.

joe2187

Banned
I have harnessed the power of instasycnh for the use of justice.

I got it working with a HD version of Hells Angels.

When do you guys wanna schedule this shit? this week, next week? what?

izdJQhrU1gAJd.gif

ibhPA5P0RiyirN.gif

I have harnessed the power of instasycnh for the use of justice.

I got it working with a HD version of Hells Angels.

When do you guys wanna schedule this shit? this week, next week? what?

Is it good? Because if it is, then its not allowed in the instasync.

#RememberRule1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom