• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the point of Hulu Plus if I still have to sit through fucking commercials?

Is it just me or is it really redundant?

Yooooooooo, I am way behind on LPs.

So, I'm working on getting to Manus but I keep getting invaded, but I also keep smacking them around. I think I made 300k souls last night and leveled up a bit even though I'm at the point with my Character that it doesn't matter. Either way I just wish it was fucking March 24th already, I need Bloodborne so bad. SO FUCKING BAD.

Nintendo x Square is getting too real

image.php
Dual wield

So, I'm working on getting to Manus but I keep getting invaded, but I also keep smacking them around. I think I made 300k souls last night and leveled up a bit even though I'm at the point with my Character that it doesn't matter. Either way I just wish it was fucking March 24th already, I need Bloodborne so bad. SO FUCKING BAD.
We all need Bloodbourne now.

What are you running? In my own Dark Souls news, I'm running a dex build in DS2. Uchi too OP, please don't nerf From.

Wow UNIEL has sooo many systems I shouldn't have watched them so late at night/early morning. So from what I gathered:
.EXS is your standard meter that fills up when you hit your opponent and is used for EX and supers
.GRD meter is increased when closing in on your opponents while decreasing when backing away
.Transfer state is the circle in the middle that automatically fills up
.The GRD system- when the transfer state is filled, whoever has the most GRD meter will gain a Vorpal buff
.Vorpal buff increases damage by 10% and allows you to go in to chain shift
.Chain shift converts GRD in to EXS and cancels out of moves
.Concentration increases your GRD and lowers your opponents GRD, consumes EXS
.Assault leaps towards your opponent
.Breaking your shield will put you in break state(white meter) and you can't do certain actions while in break state
.Guard thrust is a counter of some sort that doesn't deal damage and consumes all your EXS
.Veil off uses more than 100 EXS, damage buff, invincibility frames and cancel break

Then there's the regular ways to attack where you can change properties and have different moves. God damn that's a lot to take in. Did I make a mistake somewhere? All of this is hurting my brain, I'm going to bed.

Wow UNIEL has sooo many systems I shouldn't have watched them so late at night/early morning. So from what I gathered:
.EXS is your standard meter that fills up when you hit your opponent and is used for EX and supers
.GRD meter is increased when closing in on your opponents while decreasing when backing away
.Transfer state is the circle in the middle that automatically fills up
.The GRD system- when the transfer state is filled, whoever has the most GRD meter will gain a Vorpal buff
.Vorpal buff increases damage by 10% and allows you to go in to chain shift
.Chain shift converts GRD in to EXS and cancels out of moves
.Concentration increases your GRD and lowers your opponents GRD, consumes EXS
.Assault leaps towards your opponent
.Breaking your shield will put you in break state(white meter) and you can't do certain actions while in break state
.Guard thrust is a counter of some sort that doesn't deal damage and consumes all your EXS
.Veil off uses more than 100 EXS, damage buff, invincibility frames and cancel break

Then there's the regular ways to attack where you can change properties and have different moves. God damn that's a lot to take in. Did I make a mistake somewhere? All of this is hurting my brain, I'm going to bed.
That doesn't even sound fun. That sounds too complicated.

Anime Fighters, please calm down.

beinfilms

So, Artemis Spaceship Bridge Simulator is really fun, you guys. I just spent like 4 hours playing it with some of my dorm mates, and really enjoyed it!

We all need Bloodbourne now.

What are you running? In my own Dark Souls news, I'm running a dex build in DS2. Uchi too OP, please don't nerf From.

Um Right off the top of my head(I think):

50 Str
40 End
9 INT
18 Dex
23 Vit
13 Faith
14 Resist

Fully upgraded EKS armor, Havel's greatshield, that one asshole's ring that you get when you kill him before he kills the shrine maiden, Havel's Ring, fully upgraded Black Knight Sword

There's more details, watch it again when you're rested. The same guy has basic tutorials for characters so check that out too
No it's fine. It's fine

I left some of the details out since I didn't want the post to get too long, I'll rewatch it some more when the day of release gets closer.

semisonic

Banned
So foxhound came into my instasync to watch shitty anime.
I wound up putting on seikon no Qwasar and he left without a word.
Guess that goes to show you that no one should ever have to watch Seikon no Qwasar. No one.

50 Str
40 End
9 INT
18 Dex
23 Vit
13 Faith
14 Resist

Fully upgraded EKS armor, Havel's greatshield, that one asshole's ring that you get when you kill him before he kills the shrine maiden, Havel's Ring, fully upgraded Black Knight Sword
That's like dead on my set from when I played through my first time. Hah.

You could trade out BK Sword for a Claymore since they're the same, but BK Sword takes twinkling and is slightly worse, but you already got it upgraded so 's fine.

I'd also swap your shield for a lighter one for fast rolls but that's up to you.

50 Str
40 End
9 INT
18 Dex
23 Vit
13 Faith
14 Resist

50 STR with a Black Knight Weapon. A little overkill but whatever. Sounds cool.

In my DS2 run, I'm running the Uchi, Syan Halberd, and Hunter Blackbow, with some fashion souls thing going on. Looks nice.

50 STR with a Black Knight Weapon. A little overkill but whatever. Sounds cool.

In my DS2 run, I'm running the Uchi, Syan Halberd, and Hunter Blackbow, with some fashion souls thing going on. Looks nice.

Good man.

If you're not playing fashion souls, you're not playing dark souls the right way.

Ilvocare

Oh man. Decided to check out the zaibatsu's various tumblrs for like the past hour I think? Man oh man, some of those tumblr posts they're responding to are like the Youtube comments on steroids.

Shoutout to that Riesbyfe thread on Elsword, holy shit people prioritize the dumbest things

Yknow, now that I don't have a defective one, the n3ds is really pretty rad. Circle nub is weirdly great, screens are of a much higher quality, and it generally feels a lot better and more comfortable to hold.

Yknow, now that I don't have a defective one, the n3ds is really pretty rad. Circle nub is weirdly great, screens are of a much higher quality, and it generally feels a lot better and more comfortable to hold.
I was looking at my friends' and the screen quality difference having them up against each other is fucking staggering.

Excited to pick it up when I've got some free funds.

Oh, and I'm still buttmad it's 240p, but whatever.

Ew stop

YEAH YEAH YEAH gotta get that at midnight why can't I preload.

I just meant preferred types for whenever they do

I know, why can't it come out tonight? I have literally nothing to do all day tommorrow. Want to get all in on that broken-looking grappler, it's about time one of my mains in one of these games was 'high tier'.

aww man Oldboy just fucked me up real good. :(

Watch I saw the Devil next fuck yourself up even more. Then watch A Bittersweet Life because it's just utterly badass.
Goddamn there's some awesome Korean movies the world passed by.

I think its because the bottom half of the n3ds XL feels a lot lighter than the bottom half of the 3DS XL making it more comfortable. Also the start/select buttons being in a much less awkward place as well definitely helps.

......keep going

Nah. I'm tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom