• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its because the bottom half of the n3ds XL feels a lot lighter than the bottom half of the 3DS XL making it more comfortable. Also the start/select buttons being in a much less awkward place as well definitely helps.
I like the old start placement, but I got huge monster thumbs. Select is way better and useable now.

I was looking at my friends' and the screen quality difference having them up against each other is fucking staggering.

Excited to pick it up when I've got some free funds.

Oh, and I'm still buttmad it's 240p, but whatever.

Yeah, for real. None of the ones I went through had the yellowing problem that's common on all the older models, and the general quality, colour, contrast etc are all much better.

Yknow, now that I don't have a defective one, the n3ds is really pretty rad. Circle nub is weirdly great, screens are of a much higher quality, and it generally feels a lot better and more comfortable to hold.

At first I thought it would be a little weird to use the nipple nub, but after I used my friends' I found it to work surprisingly well...

I like the old start placement, but I got huge monster thumbs. Select is way better and useable now.

I have babby hands so the fact that all the essential buttons are in close range helps out a lot. Also, putting the volume on the side of the top screen so your finger doesn't keep hitting it like it did on the old 3DS XL helps out a lot as well. Just a lot of smart, but small, design fixes helps make this a much better system, even if it wasn't for the graphical upgrades/better processor.

I still wish the stylus on the side for stuff like Majora where it'd be easier to grab, but I'm fine with the new placement.

I have to ask

Is Aigis your P3 waifu?
I can't really pick a favorite P3 character. Between girls, Aigis, Liz, and FeMC are all awesome and Mitsuru and Yukari are pretty cool. Guys, Akihiko and Shinji are the best.
I still wish the stylus on the side for stuff like Majora where it'd be easier to grab, but I'm fine with the new placement.
Going back to that after the old XL makes me a bit sad, but it's not something I use super often anyway,

I know, why can't it come out tonight? I have literally nothing to do all day tommorrow. Want to get all in on that broken-looking grappler, it's about time one of my mains in one of these games was 'high tier'.
I want to get in with that Not-Naoto and Main Character. Idk who else yet.
Nah. I'm tired.
Drink some coffee
This is some shameless shit.
I'm excited for Shitstorm.
I don't even know if you guys are going to do anything with this game

sjay1994

So I decided to study for my midterm all day today, and then played evolve. That game is still really fun.

Whats going on with you guys?

sjay1994

Street Combat for SMS

1299291273-00-Copy.jpg

So I decided to study for my midterm all day today, and then played evolve. That game is still really fun.

Whats going on with you guys?

Watch SAO in the InstaSynch. Wasn't great.

Finished up The Lost in Isaac. Never have to touch that character again!

Now currently finishing my Undead's dex quest in DS2.

I'm gonna make a fighting game called Street Fighter. And it's sequel Virtua Fighter.
It's funny because when I swap them around they stay the same!

MH4U is a drug.

It was actually mostly fun, but those last three episodes burnt me out. It was just boring.
No but knife fights though
no it wasnt
Don't tell me how I feel
Its going to kill all of you
I'm not weak like the rest of these guys
Guy Chi would have wanted to be a part of the SH2 LP.

Preview whut. Also cmon Guy, it's YouTube comments, no one's going to notice anything. That would've been rad as hell though

Awww, stop trying to guilt me with sadness. I'm not even sure what about.

HOLY SHIT THIS COMMENT IS AMAZING
I see my roommate watching that sometimes. As a non-anime watcher, shit looks weird.

Not as weird as the stuff you nerds watch, though.
Just watch the ones all the Zaibatsu push and really like, like Gurren Lagann.
I won't bother you over this anymore than that I promise.

Oh shit.

Pat right now:
http://www.reddit.com/r/TwoBestFriendsPlay/comments/2wq135/were_we_aware_that_guy_cihi_wanted_to_join_the/cot6y5d said:
"In my video previews,
I see that game.
Silent Hill 2.
You promised me you'd play it
with me again someday.
But you never did.
Well, I'm commenting alone now...
On our 'special puzzle'...
Waiting for you..."
I got an e-mail.
The name on the header said 'Guy Chihi'.
James' voice actor's name...
It's ridiculous,
couldn't possibly be true...
That's what I keep telling myself...
A dead person can't write a letter to superbestfriendcast@gmail.com.
Guy Chihi died of that damn contract dispute three years ago.
So then why am I replying to him?
Our 'special puzzle'...
What could he mean?
This whole game was our special puzzle.
Does he mean the puzzle in the music boxes?
We spent the whole day there just the two of us, staring at the thing.
Could Guy really be there?
Is he really alive... waiting for me?

I see my roommate watching that sometimes. As a non-anime watcher, shit looks weird.

Not as weird as the stuff you nerds watch, though.
...Are you talking mess on Lesbian Bear Storm?

Yeah anime can get weird. I just used Yuri Kuma as an example because the name is so ridiculous, I haven't seen the show my self

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom