• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck, fuck. Some people are already streaming their early English copies of DBZ Xenoverse, quite a few DBZ-focused youtube channels are calling it the best game with the license since Budokai 3 and Tenkaichi 3, the story mode is full of content and takes about 15 hours, game has co-op missions, and the TeamFourStar Nappa voice is real!

LbgjjTM.jpg

Fuck man, I think I just saw someone make a Dante custom character. Can you get a sword? I bet you can get a sword

Steam sale when?

BestGAF getting younger by the day.

That's some Liam shit.

I remember hating RE4 as a little 11 year old babby.

It was not the RE I played before and hated the change.

Now I respect it since it pretty much saved the series, and the numbers for it don't lie.

I still prefer my dumb bullshit busy work RE games though.

I remember hating RE4 as a little 11 year old babby.

It was not the RE I played before and hated the change.

Now I respect it since it pretty much saved the series, and the numbers for it don't lie.

I still prefer my dumb bullshit busy work RE games though.

It's the only RE that I've beaten. I like that it parodies the dumb about the other games.

Now that I look back, my childhood wasn't filled with a lot of crazy violent games. The most violent I'd say were the RE and Metal Gear Series.

It's a very fun game, videos don't really do it justice.
I'll agree with this. If you have a remote, passing interest in third person shooters it actually held up when I played it because of the LP.
It must be strange to be the youngest kid in college :p
Sometimes. Not driving is the worst part, since I'd like to get a job, and I don't wanna work a random job on campus when I could have something that actually fits my CompSci major.

I do remember a couple classes where they're like "you must be 18 to accept this" like for some online Psych 101 thing and I'm just like "ehhh, it's fiiiiine."

Oh and my friends tease me over it lol. I have "babby" as a nickname.

Unless you played for like 6 hours a day, no one can fault you for that.

But I was at the beginning of the last month at the beginning of the week, now I think I'm on the 11th day. I've already clocked in over 110 hours in this game (20% was leaving it on and doing nothing but still)

mrmyhthef

I was 10 when RE4 came out. I would play it at a friend's house and we'd crack up at the bit where Leon's running from the boulder and not get very far at all.

It wasn't until a couple of years later that I realised that game and RE4 were the same game (back then I knew it as Biohazard 4) and actually went and played it seriously.

I went at a really slow pace for P4G the first 3-4 months I got it but once I got my full party I just plowed through the rest in a week.

SteveTR

Okay. I'm about 45 minutes into RE4. One thing I remember about the first PC release is people bitching about the controls. They're not even that bad. Yes, they're not ideal, but they're not bad. The game even refers to the actual keys in the QTEs and whatnot. Seriously.

Also, wow. That game looks amazing even for today's standards.

Also also, knowing Spanish reveals a whole new level of awesomeness. Then again, you could probably figure out what "Te voy a matar" means from the context.

I don't understand why I never played this before. I had the PS2 chainsaw controller which was specifically a tie-in for this game, but not the game itself? Ridiculous.

I was 12 when RE4 came out.

You guys are babbys
Friends who are older than you are ones you can respect. So I'm set, I don't think I'm gonna run into anyone younger than me
except PotentialAcorn I think he had me beat by a few months, but that's basically the same age so it's fiiiine.

croten

Okay. I'm about 45 minutes into RE4. One thing I remember about the first PC release is people bitching about the controls. They're not even that bad. Yes, they're not ideal, but they're not bad. The game even refers to the actual keys in the QTEs and whatnot. Seriously.

Also, wow. That game looks amazing even for today's standards.

Also also, knowing Spanish reveals a whole new level of awesomeness. Then again, you could probably figure out what "Te voy a matar" means from the context.

I don't understand why I never played this before. I had the PS2 chainsaw controller which was specifically a tie-in for this game, but not the game itself? Ridiculous.

Well it got a few texture updates in the new PC version but I wouldn't say it looks amazing, you can still see PS2/Gamecube textures here or there and they don't look great

Friends who are older than you are ones you can respect. So I'm set, I don't think I'm gonna run into anyone younger than me
except PotentialAcorn I think he had me beat by a few months, but that's basically the same age so it's fiiiine.

Its only a matter of time before we get our new 15 year old kouhai in the thread.

I was in college when it came Out. You're a babby too. I was 22.

Well I may be 21 right now, but I feel like I'm 50.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom