• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok my history is pretty bad, but pennies were worth a whole lot more back then weren't they? I can't wrap my head around the fact that all of that costs 4 pennies

Oberon

Banned
Go finish P2:IS to find out why Big sisters are the best

I hope we're talking about Platonic relationships.

I'll, but not now
of course, always

They care for you and have your best interests in mind, even if you were a little shit to them when you were young. They're a good role model and they're the easiest people to ask regarding life experiences since the age gap is closer than it is with your parents.

Also, I actually have an older sister, so I would know.

The same could be said about older brother tho.
I start to think that boys and girls aren't that different after all

Good morning (afternoon, whatever), all. How's it going?
Still sick from food I ate 2 days ago, while needing to start homework. So I'm just lying in bed.
Ok my history is pretty bad, but pennies were worth a whole lot more back then weren't they? I can't wrap my head around the fact that all of that costs 4 pennies
Go ask an old person how much a soda or candy bar cost as little as 40-50 years ago.
THE ANSWER MAY SHOCK YOU!

shocked.gif

Good morning (afternoon, whatever), all. How's it going?

I'm doing all right, there is a free UFC card on this night so I plan on watching that. How about you?

Still sick from food I ate 2 days ago, while needing to start homework. So I'm just lying in bed.

Thats a bad feel, man. I've been sick for the past 2 days and I missed out on an archery tournament. You don't really feel like doing anything, but you want to do something. It sucks.

Back in the day the penny wasn't even the lowest amount of money. Haypennies to my knowledge were either 1/2 or 1/4 of a penny. Maybe that could happen.
It depends.
Talk to Katsuya in P2:IS often and compare him from how he acts in EP. Its super interesting.

Anung

Un Rama
Watching the Order video and it seems my initial impressions of it were spot on, pretty graphics with run-of-the-mill gameplay.

I'm currently rendering my review but the game absolutely does not deserve the slamming its getting. Graphics aside their is a solid foundation here mired by some bad design choices. The best thing I can say is there is base-rock for an excellent sequel (think Uncharted 1 to Uncharted 2) The game is absolutely not worth buying at full price though.

The hyperbole around it being "terrible" (7/10) is laughable.

I'm currently rendering my review but the game absolutely does not deserve the slamming its getting. Graphics aside their is a solid foundation here mired by some bad design choices. The best thing I can say is there is base-rock for an excellent sequel (think Uncharted 1 to Uncharted 2) The game is absolutely not worth buying at full price though.

The hyperbole around it being "terrible" (7/10) is laughable.

Gaf hyperbole is silly. I am anticipating a great sequel to this game, like UC1 to UC2.

SteveTR

I played some more RE4. Currently, I have one bullet left in my handgun. How long do you think I'll last? I managed to kill about seven Ganados using just the knife.

I played some more RE4. Currently, I have one bullet left in my handgun. How long do you think I'll last? I managed to kill about seven Ganados using just the knife.
Geez. Just scavenge for more ammo, game gives plenty. If you're not already doing it, get headshots and then run up to do the kick.
He's gotten so much better since that Kaysen animation. Was awesome.

Here's a really cool little NPR thing on why Coke was 5 cents for like 70 years: http://www.npr.org/blogs/money/2012/11/15/165143816/why-coke-cost-a-nickel-for-70-years

I'm baffled at the people who expected Coca Cola to stay the same price for so many years.

Bullets weaken knees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom