• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

croten

image.php

You know it

Huh, I always remembered Tatl being less talkative. Guess I was wrong. They seem to have only fixed this issue starting with Wind Waker.

Still, game is good.
Croten, how far are you into the game? have they fixed the shitty bosses?
I love how in WW there was almost no obnoxious helper trying to give you hints all the time.

croten

Huh, I always remembered Tatl being less talkative. Guess I was wrong. They seem to have only fixed this issue starting with Wind Waker.

Still, game is good.
Croten, how far are you into the game? have they fixed the shitty bosses?

I only finished the Goron area but the bosses are mostly the same, just with giant eyes on them now, can't remember if that was there before.

Doing alright, how about you?

Morning!

Tell us more

Jesus

It's about time for winter to be on its way I think

Long story short, me in my drunken stupidity/genius made an OKcupid for about the 10th time on Valentines Day and messaged a few girls. One actually responded..apparently I'm smooth when drunk. Kinda cute, nerdy, PC gamer, fellow introvert. We got a winner!

I can drop some sick poetry when I'm drunk.

Beloved

Long story short, me in my drunken stupidity/genius made an OKcupid for about the 10th time on Valentines Day and messaged a few girls. One actually responded..apparently I'm smooth when drunk. Kinda cute, nerdy, PC gamer, fellow introvert. We got a winner!

I can drop some sick poetry when I'm drunk.

Nice, are you going to talk online a bit more or go ahead and set up a date?

Xiraiya

Lucky, I have iced water til dinner then I allow myself a can of soda. Keeping my caffeine and sugary drinks to a minimum.=_=

I haven't had a soft drink in forever, usually the only time I have them is when a can of something comes with whatever I order at KFC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom