• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

Also, Xenoverse is the perfect example of how to use new Hardware for PS4.

Instead of trying to make the game look super pretty compared to he PS3 version. The game looks exactly the same but runs smoother.

(Note, never try a 3 on 3 match on the PS3 Version... but it runs perfectly on the PS4 version at 60fps even with all the shit going on!)

Also, Xenoverse is the perfect example of how to use new Hardware for PS4.

Instead of trying to make the game look super pretty compared to he PS3 version. The game looks exactly the same but runs smoother.

(Note, never try a 3 on 3 match on the PS3 Version... but it runs perfectly on the PS4 version at 60fps even with all the shit going on!)
I didn't know it was 60 on consoles.

Still want that sexy 8k tho.

Okingjrr

Like those chodes who can't tell the difference between Solid Snake and Big Boss.

Yeah, how dare they talk about MGS when they can't even differenciate the main characters of the series.
To be honest, there was a time when I didn't know Big Boss and The Boss were different people. I wasn't interested in Craz- i mean MGS at the time.

Also, I've got my eyes on a copy of Hybrid Heaven on eBay for about 3 bucks or so at the moment. I might consider buying it, especially since I've been compiling a list of possible games I want to LP in the future and that's one of them.

I just assumed after MGS2 and the S3 plan that Snake was just put into a simulation in MGS3. It didn't help that it seems like a chronological series of events with it going MGS1>2>3>4

Nordicus

Sorry but that is actually false. The PS4/XBONE is locked at 30, even if the goal still during last August was to have it at 60fps. You can still have 60fps on PC

I had a moment where I thought you had actually made a T.T emoticon, and my mind was about to explode till I did a double take.
SNES is dabes

KUp0SB.gif

There's a screenshot out there somewhere of him with a set of Feyris from Steins;Gate and him saying ":3"

Well. Hybrid Heaven bought. Threw in an N64 controller pak since my last one was busted when I tried to play Goemon again several months back.

Another weird game for the collection.

I think I had a bad day today. I woke up at British 6am (4 hours ago) and just felt shit. Got really panicky about life and shit. Took me a few hours to get out of bed. Tried to play MH while listening to a radio program, I managed to do that but lost all motivation to do anything afterwards. I crawled out of bed and came to my laptop and mused at shit. I managed to get honey on my bed sheets (I MEAN HONEY, LIKE ACTUAL HONEY), I remembered why I don't eat food in bed. I've done nothing of value today. I haven't even procrastinated
like by playing vidcons and watching chinese cartoons
properly, I've just done nothing.

I'm like 20 in less than a month. I haven't looked my own age since I was 16 started getting the facial fungus. I don't know. I think I'm having an existential crisis.

That game comes out next month in Europe, I'd be so salt if I was a Kirby fan.

I would be salt... but eh... I can't muster the salt.

Okingjrr

I think I had a bad day today. I woke up at British 6am (4 hours ago) and just felt shit. Got really panicky about life and shit. Took me a few hours to get out of bed. Tried to play MH while listening to a radio program, I managed to do that but lost all motivation to do anything afterwards. I crawled out of bed and came to my laptop and mused at shit. I managed to get honey on my bed sheets (I MEAN HONEY, LIKE ACTUAL HONEY), I remembered why I don't eat food in bed. I've done nothing of value today. I haven't even procrastinated

I'm like 20 in less than a month. I haven't looked my own age since I was 16 started getting the facial fungus. I don't know. I think I'm having an existential crisis.

I would be salt... but eh... I can't muster the salt.
I feel you. Man-period is never the best thing to go through. What I tell myself is that it'll work out sooner or later and that being mopey isn't what I want to be in life.
Sucking it up and going on with your life in this world is really hard but you can make it.
Take the time you need to think about your life and what you want to do with it. You're almost 20, you got a whole lotta time to think.

Salt heals all wounds. You'll muster the time, soon enough.

It's just one of those days. Don't try to force anything and relax to some music

Okingjrr

I'm pretty sure it only exists in screenshot form as the forum it was on is gone, and I doubt the person who had it has it anymore sadly.
Good thing I was only going to look for it before going to bed.
Actually I didn't look up squat, I'm too lazy.
You're right, I keep screwing them up.

Ninja Team Theory needs to get started on DoA: Dead Or Alive.
What worries me most is that they wouldn't get the jiggle physics right.

Edit: No one's posting anymore. Giving me all the time in the world to DP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom