• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oberon

Banned
I think I had a bad day today. I woke up at British 6am (4 hours ago) and just felt shit. Got really panicky about life and shit. Took me a few hours to get out of bed. Tried to play MH while listening to a radio program, I managed to do that but lost all motivation to do anything afterwards. I crawled out of bed and came to my laptop and mused at shit. I managed to get honey on my bed sheets (I MEAN HONEY, LIKE ACTUAL HONEY), I remembered why I don't eat food in bed. I've done nothing of value today. I haven't even procrastinated
like by playing vidcons and watching chinese cartoons
properly, I've just done nothing.

I'm like 20 in less than a month. I haven't looked my own age since I was 16 started getting the facial fungus. I don't know. I think I'm having an existential crisis.

I would be salt... but eh... I can't muster the salt.

It could have been worse, you could have spent that time watching SAO. I am still mad about that 2nd arc. Just watch some jojo, and laugh about those stupid stands like the sun.

Since some of you are talking about MGS...

I am pretty salt they changed "Punished Snake" to "Venom Snake".

They did WHAT?!

sjay1994

It could have been worse, you could have spent that time watching SAO. I am still mad about that 2nd arc. Just watch some jojo, and laugh about those stupid stands like the sun.

They did WHAT?!

Remember back in e3 2013 when Snake is introduced as "Punished Snake: A fallen Legend"?

After 2014 with the nuclear trailer, Konami has been refering to him as venom snake, and all the merchandise like the play arts kai figures call him Venom Snake as well.

Punished sounded SOOOOOOO much cooler.

Remember back in e3 2013 when Snake is introduced as "Punished Snake: A fallen Legend"?

After 2014 with the nuclear trailer, Konami has been refering to him as venom snake, and all the merchandise like the play arts kai figures call him Venom Snake as well.

I wonder if it's more accurately translated. It goes better with Snake, but it's not like Solid or Naked did.

Oberon

Banned
Nah, I don't wanna spend 6 hours watching animoo fighter.

I'll rather just read it.

But then you'll miss out on that outro!

I didn't know about this changement :/

It's just one of those days. Don't try to force anything and relax to some music

<3

I feel you. Man-period is never the best thing to go through. What I tell myself is that it'll work out sooner or later and that being mopey isn't what I want to be in life.
Sucking it up and going on with your life in this world is really hard but you can make it.
Take the time you need to think about your life and what you want to do with it. You're almost 20, you got a whole lotta time to think.

Salt heals all wounds. You'll muster the time, soon enough.

You can do anything if you're salty enough.

I don't hate myself that much yet. But I'm fully caught up on Jojo. Though there might be a Jojolion chapter I've missed actually. Hell yeah there is.

Emouse

Question for MH4U people, what weapons are you using? Also is anyone who's been playing for quite a while been using the charge blade?

Really? Shit, that sucks. Punished Snake is so much cooler. Hopefully, it means that he has two names, and Venom hasn't replaced Punished.

Question for MH4U people, what weapons are you using? Also is anyone who's been playing for quite a while been using the charge blade?
Guardian's been rolling Charge Blade.

I've been rolling with Greatswords in 4U, and I have a few hammers. They're my favorites. Long Sword and Insect Glaive, I dabbled in.

I like how I made one tweet about that guy being hired to the escapist and how shitty it is and it draws in a couple of people who try to pick fights with me about it.

If anyone likes Chip and Ironicus, they have a new video on their page covering Jampack demos.
So more or less Giant Bomb's Demo Derby feature? Neat.

I've been going through their old LPs pre-MGR recently. It's funny when people were briefly talking about Eiken yesterday as I got to the point in the MGS1 LP where Chip just started talking about Eiken right around then.

Shit was surreal.

sjay1994

Really? Shit, that sucks. Punished Snake is so much cooler. Hopefully, it means that he has two names, and Venom hasn't replaced Punished.

Maybe. I am guessing you are Punished Snake until you bring back Miller, and the Venom for the rest of the game.

Like how in MGS2, you change codenames from Snake to Raiden.

So more or less Giant Bomb's Demo Derby feature? Neat.

I've been going through their old LPs pre-MGR recently. It's funny when people were briefly talking about Eiken yesterday as I got to the point in the MGS1 LP where Chip just started talking about Eiken right around then.

Shit was surreal.

I haven't watched anything from Chip since the MGS4 LP.

He's hit or miss with videos.

I haven't watched anything from Chip since the MGS4 LP.

He's hit or miss with videos.
The Rising and Wonderful 101 playthroughs were pretty great. I've found him and Ironicus pretty consistent throughout all their playthroughs and the amount of effort and time put into them is the model I look to when I make my own LPs.

Gunlance and Charge Blade. Gunlance is still my favourite. Charge Blade is rad as fuck mind, it's basically a good SnS to me.

Probably will swap to a gunner weapon at some point for funsies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom