• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, with all this Xrd talk, it's made me realize how fucked i'll be when I get my internet and try to play online. I've had no experience against another person. I wish my neighbor's wifi was good enough to use with my ps4.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Mara protip, just think of cancels in this order: Yellow>Red>Purple. Yellow is just after you throw it out, red is when it connects, and purple is after it whiffs. Yellow is 1/4 of your bar and the rest are half. Purple might also take your burst? but I mmight just be crazy on that part.

Not even half circles or DPs?

Nope. DPs are two buttons. The game is meant to be as easy as possible to do stuff.

Speaking of Xrd, how do Leo and Elphelt play? I can't use them without an internet connection even though I bought and downloaded them, which sucks. I downloaded them at a friend's house, and they wouldn't work when I got home.

Speaking of Xrd, how do Leo and Elphelt play? I can't use them without an internet connection even though I bought and downloaded them, which sucks. I downloaded them at a friend's house, and they wouldn't work when I got home.

Leo is a Motion/Charge character with high damage and defense. His downsides being that he is slow and has no zoning tools. Elphelt is a high damage character with good pressure and Oki. She also has an unblockable setup (Will be patched out in the 2.0 patch). She's got weak defense, though.

Did you set your system as the primary?
You see, I physically dragged my ps4 there. It's like this for anything digital on the system. I can't play any digital game or even change themes. It's a good thing I can still play physical games. It's a good thing I prefer physical, but it still sucks that I can't play 2/3rds of my games.

Leo is a Motion/Charge character with high damage and defense. His downsides being that he is slow and has no zoning tools. Elphelt is a high damage character with good pressure and Oki. She also has an unblockable setup (Will be patched out in the 2.0 patch). She's got weak defense, though.

Let's not forget that WAIF- Elphelt has dumb slide frames. *Cough*Alfebit&MrGoodWil*Cough*

Zenfalcia

Hows it feel being dead inside?

Feels good doesn't it? You can finally join me on my throne of rag-dolled hollows.

It feels the same as the last few years.

Very good.
Oh jeez okay

RIP Zen. Yes it was a blast

Oh well, at least i beat ghost trick.
Yeah it it left me with a rough cough and cold.

Was it worth it?
oh yeah it did. It ended just as flaccidly as that anime deserves

It came in fast and pulled out just as quickly.
Sucks, was wondering why you weren't posting regularly yesterday.

yep, i should probably get data on my phone eventually.

It feels the same as the last few years.

Very good.

Oh well, at least i beat ghost trick.

Was it worth it?

It came in fast and pulled out just as quickly.

yep, i should probably get data on my phone eventually.

It only takes a second for that anime to violate you..

Have fun in the complementary pile of corpses you can roll through.

360pages

I wish they had more music tho. I got tired of the same songs playing over and over again.

Yeah, though these are simply different character vids spliced together. But the game could use more music over all. The only downside of the gameplay is the characters themselves have a hell of a lot of systems...but none of the enemies in the game push you.

The fact that Law can set up and teleport is awesome, but the enemies need to be harder to push me to use all of those abilities.

You see, I physically dragged my ps4 there. It's like this for anything digital on the system. I can't play any digital game or even change themes. It's a good thing I can still play physical games. It's a good thing I prefer physical, but it still sucks that I can't play 2/3rds of my games.

Reminds me of the time I bought a new 360 and dl'ed my Rock Band/Guitar Hero tracks to it without transferring licenses. That's pretty shitty the new gen can't check that locally.

Also, I've been listening to God is an Astronaut while I work and they're fantastic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom