• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman014

Mrgoodwil is a new man! How exciting!
tumblr_n27p8eNpTk1sx1yroo1_400.gif

Good set Alfe, I gotta run.

All of mine are skLaFarebear now except for PSN. God damn it Sony, let me change my name I made when I was like 15!

I WAS 15

I want to get my PSN changed as well, TC300278 is the only place I still have that name. It is a old complaint, I can't believe they still wont let people change.

I'm just sick of my name being an intentional typo. Now it matches my PSN after years of wanting to move over to the new name.

I can't play Chess with my grandparents or children.

Checkmate King me
Ah I see, people will probably still call you goodwill though. You could still catch a few people off in he thread

Numb

I named myself after a bus around my old area.

Kenya_2010_01_27_Cuff_matatumap2_edit.jpg

Reaaaaaaaal dumb.
My PSN is even Dumber somehow.
Why do i do this?

Wonder why that might be

That's why I love it

I bet he's delicious with some wasabi and avocado.

I learned how to spell mostly from being on a computer. I'd tell people about how to get to pbskids.org when I was like 4-5.

My parents were those ones who taught their kid a bunch of shit before they started school, so I could spell..somewhat adequately by the time I got on the internet, by the looks of it 6 year old me can spell better then most teenagers now.

My parents were those ones who taught their kid a bunch of shit before they started school, so I could spell..somewhat adequately by the time I got on the internet, by the looks of it 6 year old me can spell better then most teenagers now.
Books were my jam as a babby till I got into videogames. English was always my favorite until I got bored of writing essays and getting easy As.
I learned from Pokemon Blue and my mom reading to me.
Thanks mom for making me such a huge nerd
That's adorable.

My first email was my name with a 9 at the end. I wasn't very creative.

I'm really fucking ashamed of my first email address..

raptor619@aol.com

I really liked Rey Mysterio and dinosaurs when I was 6.
Books were my jam as a babby till I got into videogames. English was always my favorite until I got bored of writing essays and getting easy As.
That's adorable.
I remember finding the crack that was Goosebumps books when I was younger. Burn through one in a day, go back to the library and get another.

I hate how the only manga series I read currently are monthly. Jojo and Vagabond. Sometimes I remember I read Claymore and then sometimes Miura remembers he writes Berserk.

I'd rather not have tongue an stomach insanity from eating an old fucker

JuiceBoxAbel and a Halo dude also named JuiceBox. There's some people that also use "Joose" but not as much as the other names I used to use

How could just one part of your body be insane? Wouldn't it just cause you to go insane as a whole?

I would find it humorous to have an insane tongue but a sane brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom