• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

To be fair...all the females in the series have a more interesting design and personality than Asuna...even that one chick in that weird murder mystery EP.

I'm a new man.

iseewatudidthere.jpg
You're still MrFraduwil in my heart.

It's not the same as live reactions. Yep, she is pretty hot.

My Reaction:

Well Sugu is pretty cool, I like her. Dio is entertaining but rape threats in the first 30 seconds of meeting him is a little much. well that is a whole lot of nothing going on. Kirito can turn into Zodd the Immortal but doesn't when he could use it most. Hey! Klein and Black Guy-Kun are back!

The power of the dragon install QCF

Zenfalcia

My Reaction:

Well Sugu is pretty cool, I like her. Dio is entertaining but rape threats in the first 30 seconds of meeting him is a little much. well that is a whole lot of nothing going on. Kirito can turn into Zodd the Immortal but doesn't when he could use it most. Hey! Klein and Black Guy-Kun are back!

The power of the dragon install QCF

She's okay. Dio is just stereotypical bad guy.

Yep. Also those forgotten side characters come back too.

Power of dragon install but without the cool music.

Now if only we could do it the other way around and change our PSN names... I'd rather have Pyros_Chicken_Farm than Pyro-hem, which I made in, like, 4th grade or something...
All of my accounts are Pyros_Chicken_Farm except PSN now.

Now if only we could do it the other way around and change our PSN names... I'd rather have Pyros_Chicken_Farm than Pyro-hem, which I made in, like, 4th grade or something...
All of my accounts are Pyros_Chicken_Farm except PSN now.

All of mine are skLaFarebear now except for PSN. God damn it Sony, let me change my name I made when I was like 15!

I'm obviously kidding. If I was going to change my name to something dumb I'd choose something like xarab4lyfex.
my current handle is pretty dumb, though.

I WAS 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom