• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magic Treehouse was my thing. School library was available during class if you finished all your homework, so I just read a fuckload.
inb4 Rero

Same, for some reason the school I went to in Elementary had a really good library.

Remember those Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark books?

Stories were lame, but even today the art in those books are rad as shit.

Y'know..I would kill to be able to do that..for reasons..

Who gives a kid an email at 8?
GGs. Had fun mang.

That last match was really close. That armour charge move Potemkin has is the only move I know with him, that match was kinda lame because of it.
I'm really fucking ashamed of my first email address..

raptor619@aol.com

I really liked Rey Mysterio and dinosaurs when I was 6.

I remember finding the crack that was Goosebumps books when I was younger. Burn through one in a day, go back to the library and get another.

that reminded me my friend had a super edgy name that also ended with 619 because he loved Rey. He still used it from 10 to a year ago or so when it got hacked and I used to laugh whenever I saw it.

That last match was really close. That armour charge move Potemkin has is teh only move I know with him, that match was kinda lame because of it.

that reminded me my friend had a super edgy name that also ended with 619 because he loved Rey. He still used it from 10 to a year ago or so when it got hacked and I used to laugh whenever I saw it.

Remember when Rey lost his mask in WCW and just became Mexican John Cena?

José Cena.

Made my email when I was either 8 or 9, it was just my full name with 100 attached on the end. I still use it to this day.
I went through a bleach phase and called myself Hyourinmarudragon, glad I left everything behind involving that name (besides crunchyroll)

Oh, I thought you named yourself after JuiceboxAbel. I was surprised that people would use the same spelling.
No when Pat mentioned him on the podcast I was like "FUCK, AGAIN?" The way I came up with JooseBawcks was the dumbest thing
How could just one part of your body be insane? Wouldn't it just cause you to go insane as a whole?

I would find it humorous to have an insane tongue but a sane brain.

inb4 Rerorerorero

Juan Cena is more phonetically pleasing.
True, fuck man I dropped the ball on that one.
John Cena wishes he could ever be the literal Baby Face that Rey was back then.

any multi hit attack would have worked, the pistol shots would have completely shut me down

"He looks like the create a character set to baby"

-Pat Rustlemania 29
Guess no one wants to hear about Kibry :(
I've never actually played a Kirby game, but the character concept is fucking rad.

That's something I'd think of when I was 12.

So? You should know better.

It's fineee.

You guys are right I should've known how lame that name was back during the same age I still had trouble talking to girls.

I want to get my PSN changed as well, TC300278 is the only place I still have that name. It is a old complaint, I can't believe they still wont let people change.

GOD DAMN IT SONY. Microsoft was letting us do this shit since the 360, even if we have to pay to change it.

Nowadays my email address is unde gmail and it's a personal name, but I want to change that, because fuck giving Google my personal information.

Anung

Un Rama
Catching up on the Silent Hill and PE2 LP's. Sitting eating Cocopops at 1 in the morning.

tumblr_ljxs8sNYZn1qc0tiio1_500.gif

Skrams

Just a heads up for the people who might have missed it, this guy is giving away his game for free to gaffers if you post in this thread. You have to have a title in your post.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=997097

I know a few people just stick to this thread

Was pretty weird posting in that thread and seeing I was only a few posts off from Pat and you. Quite a coincidence since it was before you posted the link.

Also about to watch The Order episode, wonder how much content you can even make with a game like this.

Oh, british accents.

Zenfalcia

Catching up on the Silent Hill and PE2 LP's. Sitting eating Cocopops at 1 in the morning.

tumblr_ljxs8sNYZn1qc0tiio1_500.gif
Join the club.
While so far I like the game, I don't think its for everyone.

The game is relaxing. Its not meant to be intense except perhaps during the bossfights. Just fun. Its not the kind of game I would binge play for 8hours but play a bit here and there.

Its not a must have but it has a niche.
Must have niche.. Interesting combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom