• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

Do Prototype and The Thing take place in the same universe? I mean, Mercer and The Thing have mostly the same powers (copying through assimilation and creating weapons out of biomass). I'd love for John Carpenter to come out of nowhere and say "I MADE PROTOTYPE! IT WAS ME ALL ALONG!"

Was pretty weird posting in that thread and seeing I was only a few posts off from Pat and you. Quite a coincidence since it was before you posted the link.

Also about to watch The Order episode, wonder how much content you can even make with a game like this.

Oh, british accents.

Yeah I noticed that too when I went to read a bit of the page. Hopefully this works out for this guy, it is a really nice gesture from him.

I've been playing quite a bit of DOA5 Last Round and I think Honoka may just be my new favorite character.

51c51f99d9.gif

Yeah, she reuses a lot of the other characters' moves for he own moveset, but it's actually really well done. It also looks like they went for giving her all of the most brutal looking attacks, but it's funny seeing her pull off clumsy versions of suplexes, shoryukens, bicycle kicks, etc.

her intros and win poses are also really cute which is odd because usually I wouldn't say that but shut up i didn't say nuthin

Zenfalcia

I've been playing quite a bit of DOA5 Last Round and I think Honoka may just be my new favorite character.

51c51f99d9.gif

Yeah, she reuses a lot of the other characters' moves for he own moveset, but it's actually really well done. It also looks like they went for giving her all of the most brutal looking attacks, but it's funny seeing her pull off clumsy versions of suplexes, shoryukens, bicycle kicks, etc.

her intros and win poses are also really cute which is odd because usually I wouldn't say that but shut up i didn't say nuthin

10/10 dabes. The life in DOA.

Alfebit

Banned

51c51f99d9.gif

It helps that she's also got the biggest bust in the series.

Was pretty weird posting in that thread and seeing I was only a few posts off from Pat and you. Quite a coincidence since it was before you posted the link.
Seeing people from here elsewhere always gets me.
I need to get free time to try Core Fighters and maybe buy the full game.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

51c51f99d9.gif

Honoka's great. I can't wait to try her out.

So am I the only one who wants characters that do stupid things in anime get Dempsey rolled by other characters? The finisher soundtrack, slow motion build up and the jet engine noise, all of it! The satisfaction of seeing Kirito get Dempsey rolled is enough for me to almost forgive arc 1.

So am I the only one who wants characters that do stupid things in anime get Dempsey rolled by other characters? The finisher soundtrack, slow motion build up and the jet engine noise, all of it! The satisfaction of seeing Kirito get Dempsey rolled is enough for me to almost forgive arc 1.

Dempsey has too much going for it

I prefer this:
latest

51c51f99d9.gif

When's Volleyball.

Aww shiet, this is the game Joose found awhile back.
OH SHIT YEAH YEAH YEAH
When my internet wasn't broken, I used OBS.

I use it mostly for recording locally than streaming these days, but yes, OBS is a better alternative. Works really well for me, except in specific cases I run into like not being able to record PC games in full screen, but everything else is dandy.

Yesssssss, today is a good day. Thank you everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom