• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may say 80, but i swear it's 40 or something. Cause it never hits for me. It's cause of that i run rock slide over it. And yeah, if you take out the other first, the defense drops don't matter much. Still, for a longer battle, it's not a great idea. I prefer to run drain punch or something else over CC.

Stone-miss.

Well, I think that was a problem since Gen 1 of pokemon. If you noticed, Gen 1 pokes have amazing movesets, even when they don't make sense sometimes. Gen 5 and 6 pokemon are super lacking in that department.

Gen 4 also brought the need, for every Special attack there had to be a physical version of that attack with the same power and element.

Wow, I've never had much of an issue with Stone Edge.

Competitively, there is no drawback to CC. It is a sweeping move for sweeping. Using a weaker move because of the defense drop, is not advisable.

360pages

Wow, I've never had much of an issue with Stone Edge.

Competitively, there is no drawback to CC. It is a sweeping move for sweeping. Using a weaker move because of the defense drop, is not advisable.

CC is super strong though. That is what I agree with, mostly most pokemon that can use it will get KO in one hit anyway, and Focus Shash users doesn't have to worry about that at all.

mike0dude

There's no debate there, you put it after.

Godless sons of whores

You can on a bread roll or baguette.

Oh okay when people say toast im thinking slices of bread, for like a roll or something at a restaurant I slice the bread open and put the butter in the middle, but I wouldn't judge anyone putting it on the outside or something

The only butter that goes on the crust is a roll of some kind, where it's melted butter spread thinly all over the surface of the dark crust and just nmph

Has to be fancy bread though, otherwise I just cut in.
Well that doesn't sound as bad, since DS2 is still solid, just....lacking.
YMMV since the types of disappointment are different between the two, but that's my example of decidedly worse, but not bad on it's own.

Why did I watch the new dancing all night trailer :|

Because you love it.
rise7oupp.gif

I can get through the beginning and end pretty easily without fucking up, it's one particular part that completely screws me over. If you manage to get through the beginning perfectly, the part I'm having trouble is around the 219 combo mark.
I had that same problem with the last event song on expert, the part where it is a roll but with double notes messed me up and I never FCd it.
I find the ending trickier than anything else in mermaid festa but I get what you mean.

The Dark Souls 2 of JoJo

That sounds way better than what I have been hearing about part 5. If it is just not as good as the other parts than it should still be good

That sounds way better than what I have been hearing about part 5. If it is just not as good as the other parts than it should still be good

It isn't as bad as people make it seem it's just really hard to match how great Part 4 is. Honestly as long as you don't take huge breaks inbetween reading like I did when I was reading Part 5 it's totally fine

Because you love it.

THERE ARE ALREADY GIFS?

God now I want bread. I think my breadmaker at home is one of my favorite things I own. Fucking bread is so good.
You thought there might be music, I'm sure. Definitely wasn't because ATLUS owns your soul.

I'm a whore for every SMT game they put out. Even if it isn't even SMT anymore :(

You're gonna add p4 DAN to your sercet p4 shrine in your closet.

I'll put it right next to my final fantasy cloud tribute shrine.

I had that same problem with the last event song on expert, the part where it is a roll but with double notes messed me up and I never FCd it.
I find the ending trickier than anything else in mermaid festa but I get what you mean.
Funny thing, I just did the hard bit without messing up but missed a note at the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom