• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like them both too.

B-But my trophies say otherwise! ;~;
08143692-9E1E-4705-BF77-F93416A5B9CA.png_zpsgxe8xwmn.jpeg

It's just really obnoxious

h8 u guise

That's the like one trophy I'm having trouble getting...

ultimax

h8 u guise

That's the like one trophy I'm having trouble getting...

How the fuck are you supposed to get that trophy? I'm trying to platinum Golden, and I have about 5 trophies left, and this is the only one I don't know how to get, even with a guide.

I wasn't even trying for it, but I got it in
the adachi dungeon
. I swapped out party members alot. also everyone was level 70-ish when i got it

2/3 of those will ruin your life and leave you with a sense of crippling emptiness.

Crack crack is not one of the 2.
I don't really see how people get outright addicted to MonHun. Er, well I see it, but it's more just a long game with a lot of content to me. I play in long bursts, infrequently.

What was woolie talking about in indigo prophecy? Those archives are nothing like the shinra basement. They're both just tinted green slightly.

Oh shit, that music. Shit's gonna get real.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I don't really see how people get outright addicted to MonHun. Er, well I see it, but it's more just a long game with a lot of content to me. I play in long bursts, infrequently.

I do the same, mostly because I can only really play vidya on the weekends.

I've played 20 hours in 10 days. Not too bad. One would say I'm a casual. I only just got to the Gora Magala.

tsundoku

What was woolie talking about in indigo prophecy? Those archives are nothing like the shinra basement. They're both just tinted green slightly.

Oh shit, that music. Shit's gonna get real.

I honestly felt he might be confusing it for the trainyard where you have to move trains back and forth below the Shinra building in Midgar

What does high rank mean? What does it entail?
When you beat the main story offline you get to go to a new town and get high rank quests. When you get to HR4 Online you get to high rank.

High rank has a lot of the same monsters, and new monsters, and alternate "element swaps" of the old monsters. It's also generally far harder. You get spawned in a random location, there's no guild supplies at the start, basically everything gets harder.

There's also G-rank, where it gets harder.
It's the latter half of offline and the middle part of online. Basically new monsters, harder quests. They hit harder and take more to kill (mainly because you need to level up your low rank gear).
There's G Singleplayer now.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I honestly felt he might be confusing it for the trainyard where you have to move trains back and forth below the Shinra building in Midgar
Pretty much all of Midgar was tedious and the game didn't really pick up til after you leave. But yeah, Shinra mansion kicks ass. The enemy designs are super cool.

YO GET THAT SAFE.

Ff7. Seph's about to go nuts I'll bet.

More so than the fecal matter of a squirrel.

Pretty much all of Midgar was tedious and the game didn't really pick up til after you leave. But yeah, Shinra mansion kicks ass. The enemy designs are super cool.

YO GET THAT SAFE.

More so than the fecal matter of a squirrel.

CHEAT AND LOOK UP THE CODE!

USE SCUMBAG TACTICS!

Oh wait youre playing 7 for the first time, is
areith dies
a non spoiler at this point?

It's safer to spoiler tag it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom