• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimax

Maybe he loved it so much that he left the thread for good to play Hatsune Miku for the rest of his life.

Project Diva killed goodwil
callofdutyadvancedwarfare.jpg

F
Mrgoodwil probably had really good taste in best Project Diva girl.
That seems plausible.

DON'T ACT LIKE YOU KNOW HIM NEW GUY HE WAS MAI WAIFU

Alfebit

Banned
Yall motherfuckers on that PSVITA birthday sale dick?

Ride that shit.

EDF, F 2nd, and Tales are the only one's I'm interested in but a little too pricey for me. Besides EDF of course but I already bought Xrd and I need to save up for Bloodborne too.

I think some a you may have unintentionally ruined that last scene for me. Cloud was pouring his heart out about how his hometown was destroyed, and that made me giggle a bit.

New Vegas ultimate edition is 14 dollars at gamestop for the ps3. I haven't played it since I sold my 360 and all of my games for it 3 years ago. I've been having the urge to play it. Should I pick it up?

Dont do it friend! MOBAs are killing and absorbing any competitive video game ever, soon even fighting games will be e-sports....

plus MOBAs suck

It's too late. I need a small break from USF4 at the moment, I was doing input practice for so long, my brain just turned to mush, and as I went into a match I couldn't do any inputs and got bodied..made me salty as fuck.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
It's too late. I need a small break from USF4 at the moment, I was doing input practice for so long, my brain just turned to mush, and as I went into a match I couldn't do any inputs and got bodied..made me salty as fuck.

Just sleep on it. You're developing muscle memory with your practice. You might be surprised to find that your execution is better after a short break.

God damn it, the VLR PS+ price isn't showing up.

Maybe people should've been nicer to him about playing Ramlethal.
:p

Hmmm... Nah, that guy should just git gud.

Everyone knows that MOBAs are the best way to cure salt.

Just sleep on it. You're developing muscle memory with your practice. You might be surprised to find that your execution is better after a short break.
Probably, I'm still constantly changing the way I hold my stick now though..I never used to do that.
Go for it.

Really tough learning curve but fun when you get into it.
Eh, I went into Mega Man, and Dark Souls completely dry..I'm sure I'll be fine.

God damn it, the VLR PS+ price isn't showing up.

Hmmm... Nah, that guy should just git gud.

Everyone knows that MOBAs are the best way to cure salt.
Not really looking to cure salt, just wanna play something a little different from, fighter/survival horror/rpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom