• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to play LoL like it was my job. Believe me I do.

Don't know what it is, but I'll go look it up

Edit: I might pick it up in a few weeks. Tight on cash atm.

"You thought YouTube comments were bad, imagine them being forced to work as a team for 50 minutes"

Moba communities = Hell

Just hearing stories about people getting death threats just because they messing up on something or aren't playing good, are the worst. Its like something cursing you out because you fucked up an input in a fighting game. Like you already feel like shit that you messed up, but now its just x4. Its fucking disgusting.

Not even, still on the Fate Route

The fate route definitely has its moments. Each route gave me some serious chills. Heaven's Feel has the highest highs, but definitely has the lowest lows.

Jojo part 6 spoilers

Shit, ff died! I really liked her. But I'll assume she comes back cause if what jolyne said. Maybe jumping to conclusions a bit hard though.

There's paid versions too, but the original is freeware.

Download the JP game and then install the English patch
Got it ready to go, probably will start it tonight since I have to go soon.
Just hearing stories about people getting death threats just because they messing up on something or aren't playing good, are the worst. Its like something cursing you out because you fucked up an input in a fighting game. Like you already feel like shit that you messed up, but now its just x4. Its fucking disgusting.
I could tell you some stories man..me and some online friends used to play together. If you wanna see the worst come out of people, pair them up with 4 other randoms and make them work together.

Neol

If you haven't played Cave Story then go do it right now. It's arguably the best indie game out there.

For real, Curly teh best.
JAPCurly.png

Yea MOBA's are pretty harsh when going in as a newbie. I honestly wouldn't have gotten into them if it wasn't for the fact that I played with friends most of the time.

Skrams

I'm heading off, but I decided to watch the first episode of the Gintama Benizakura arc first.

I came away with this as my thoughts even though
Katsura is probably fine? Probably. Also Elizabeth's inner self again oh god. Also oh god Gin oh god. Also jesus christ shinpachi.

Also I made that image. I feel okay about it for making it in paint.

Also going to buy a few games from the Vita Berfday sale because Vita. Zero Escape, Little Kings Story, SAO, and I don't know what else. I don't think I'm willing to throw away $20 just for the digital convenience of Project Diva f 2nd yet.

If you haven't played Cave Story then go do it right now. It's arguably the best indie game out there.
It's easily one of my favorite games in general. I've lost track of how many times I've played through it since release. I think I quadruple dipped just on paid versions.

I got so close to beating
Hell
so many times.

The fate route definitely has its moments. Each route gave me some serious chills. Heaven's Feel has the highest highs, but definitely has the lowest lows.
I hear Heaven's feel gets really dark, pretty excited to see what happens. I'm enjoying the Fate route so far, soooo much better than the anime, in fact the further I go in to it, the shitter the anime becomes.

For real, Curly teh best.

Curly's
death hit me harder than any other video game character death. Even more so when I found out I could save her.
It's easily one of my favorite games in general. I've lost track of how many times I've played through it since release. I think I quadruple dipped just on paid versions.

I got so close to beating
Hell
so many times.

Cave Story, Hotline Miami, and Shovel Knight are my Top 3 indie games. I haven't bought any of the paid versions, but I might grab the Steam one when it goes on sale. Also,
Hell is fucking bullshit. I still haven't beaten it and I probably never will.

Curly's
death hit me harder than any other video game character death. Even more so when I found out I could save her.

Cave Story, Hotline Miami, and Shovel Knight are my Top 3 indie games. I haven't bought any of the paid versions, but I might grab the Steam one when it goes on sale. Also,
It's so fucking blunt too, "Curly life systems have stopped functioning", it's crazy

I've gotten to the last form so many times, but never beat it.
I agree with that Top 3, I think.

Jman014

I could tell you some stories man..me and some online friends used to play together. If you wanna see the worst come out of people, pair them up with 4 other randoms and make them work together.

Minus the terrible community, the game itself is very fun! I think you'll enjoy Dota 2.

Neol

Curly's

It was pretty rough for me as well. Just seeing her lying there in the watery abyss never to be found again. You know I saved her right away in my second playthrough.

Those indie games are pretty goddamn good. Add in some FTL and Binding of Issac and that would be my top 5.

I hear Heaven's feel gets really dark, pretty excited to see what happens. I'm enjoying the Fate route so far, soooo much better than the anime, in fact the further I go in to it, the shitter the anime becomes.

Agreed. The DEEN F/SN makes Shirou look sexist and like a complete asshole, but the VN gives him proper development and made him probably my favorite protagonist ever. He's arguably the only good part of Heaven's Feel.

Some Nintendo game is a pretty large scope. What games do you have in mind?

Its what you expect in a competitive team based game. People are angry and always trying to be the best while you have people trolling left and right.
Very true.

A visual representation of playing Zangief.
Like youtube. And tumblr. And FPS communities. And MAL. And NeoGAF. And GameFAQ. And...
It's almost as if everything is enjoyable until people join in and ruin it..

Okingjrr

Some Nintendo game is a pretty large scope. What games do you have in mind?

At first, I didn't want to put that option, but I figured I could play something more colorful.
Anyway, as games I'm in the mood to play, I got DKC:TF, Majora's Mask 3DS and Wind Waker.
As for 3rd party games, Bayo 2 and Shovel Knight

At first, I didn't want to put that option, but I figured I could play something more colorful.
Anyway, as games I'm in the mood to play, I got DKC:TF, Majora's Mask 3DS and Wind Waker.
As for 3rd party games, Bayo 2 and Shovel Knight

Majora's mask 3D is so god damn good. I highly recommend that game.

Though you still have windwaker to play too :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom