• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neol

At first, I didn't want to put that option, but I figured I could play something more colorful.
Anyway, as games I'm in the mood to play, I got DKC:TF, Majora's Mask 3DS and Wind Waker.
As for 3rd party games, Bayo 2 and Shovel Knight

Shovel Knight and Bayo 2 can be finished in a good length if time is a constraint. You can't go wrong with any of those games you just listed so feel free to choose w/e.

That's a thing that kind of gets overlooked when talking about FF games to me at least. There's a guy out there who probably played through FF7 just due to it being a hyped game and then he went to honeybee inn. Then he went crossdressing. I hope to god you also suplexed that ghost train. FF games can be super goofy.

Not really, for instance that honeybee inn thing is really well documented.
And other than that, FF6 is much sillier than any of the other 5 ffs I've played.

No one told me there was a suplex! How the hell?

Agreed. The DEEN F/SN makes Shirou look sexist and like a complete asshole, but the VN gives him proper development and made him probably my favorite protagonist ever. He's arguably the only good part of Heaven's Feel.

IIRC, he also says the 'women shouldn't fight' line in the VN though he toned that down compared to the anime. Still kinda sexist and I've been told Fate Shirou was the worst one compared to UBW and HF, so it can only go up from here.

Okingjrr

You like Mega Man don't you? Go play that shit.
You questioning my fandom?
:p
I don't have that many levels left, I could finish that off.

You finish the story mode for the characters?
No, I could do that.

Shovel Knight and Bayo 2 can be finished in a good length if time is a constraint. You can't go wrong with any of those games you just listed so feel free to choose w/e.
The choices...

Nordicus

Yeah, but they only gave me one blitz move? Or is it some thing like you're supposed to be experimenting with different inputs to get different moves? Cause that never occured to me...
There should be a full list of available moves in the main menu. You start with 3 Blitzes iirc

Okingjrr

Thanks guys for your help and sorry for filling up the thread with my dilemma.
I'm gonna play Shovel Knight and hopefully beat it tonight.
I might get on KI later on if I'm not too tired.

Okingjrr

Give it up for the one brave soul
5rVNziP.png

Hey you guys, I picked up Tatsunoki V Capcpom the other day for super cheap.

Has anyone manage to find a copy? If so, want to exhibition a couple matches?

Persona 2 update

A zombie japanese soldier just used kamikaze on Lisa and killed her, don't know how to feel about that
It's fiiiiiiiiine.
ZombieShootingRandomly.gif
There is a lot of silly stuff like that.

DeSu update: More games should use the Fate system/events... Its waaay better than social links.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom