• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wouldn't buy Mega Man if X was available. Or Zero.
3966-1.jpg

IIRC, he also says the 'women shouldn't fight' line in the VN though he toned that down compared to the anime. Still kinda sexist and I've been told Fate Shirou was the worst one compared to UBW and HF, so it can only go up from here.

I agree that its kind of a weird line, but I think its just something he said out of complete obliviousness moreso a sexist point of view. He's so far against violence that he doesn't want to see anyone fighting, regardless of sex. He does start to become smarter and more jaded towards violence as the VN goes on as stuff happens that I won't spoil.

Alright, i'm going to go pick up New Vegas in a little bit. It's been a few years since I played it last, so I might be a little rusty. Speaking of New Vegas, how do you rank the main factions? For me, it's independent>House>Caesar's Legion>>>>>NCR. I really, really disliked the NCR. I don't remember why because it's been a while, I just remember hating them.

Alright, i'm going to go pick up New Vegas in a little bit. It's been a few years since I played it last, so I might be a little rusty. Speaking of New Vegas, how do you rank the main factions? For me, it's independent>House>Caesar's Legion>>>>>NCR. I really, really disliked the NCR. I don't remember why because it's been a while, I just remember hating them.
Independent all the way. No one tells me what to do.

Wait,you like the legion more than ncr? They're slavers dude! Fuck those guys.

Okingjrr

Yea, I'd put them in that order.

So I started Cave Story because I have no self control.

Everything so far about that game is just..good.

Art is charming, music is amazing, combat and platforming are both really fun.

Characters are somewhat likeable.

10/10 so far.

Independent all the way. No one tells me what to do.
It's so awesome that you're able to just take over everything and tell everyone else to go fuck themselves. One of my favorite things in the independent ending is
having Yes Man throw the NCR general who's name eludes me off the top of the Hoover Dam.

It's so awesome that you're able to just take over everything and tell everyone else to go fuck themselves. One of my favorite things in the independent ending is
having Yes Man throw the NCR general who's name eludes me off the top of the Hoover Dam.
That's possible? Shiiit i didn't know that.

That's possible? Shiiit i didn't know that.
You have to
convince him to surrender. After you do that, you just have to pick the right dialog option. It's followed by a hilarious scene with Yes Man just shoving him off the top, with him screaming at the top of his lungs until you hear a loud thud.

You have to
convince him to surrender. After you do that, you just have to pick the right dialog option. It's followed by a hilarious scene with Yes Man just shoving him off the top, with him screaming at the top of his lungs until you hear a loud thud.
I need to see this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom