• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually you are wrong Zed, they sided with my brother. They let him break his lease

I'm just going to post what I posted last night.

So my brother's housemate has a oxycontin addiction. The reason this is relevant is that he stole my brother's checks and wrote several fraudulent checks for money to buy more oxy. My brother told our family tonight about this.

The first thing they are doing is my brother and mother are driving to the landlord's place (they are also the roommate's parents) to discuss what has been going on.

Please teach me your ways cause I do like the game a lot aside from this difficulty

Buy Hamburgers from the Burger place. They're decent healing items for those slugs and ants.

Grind yourself up to Level 10. Use your parent's home as a place to heal. It's free.

Save all your Psi for your offensive attack.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
2 more levels gives you enough PP to make it through the cave and get a Golden Butterfly halfway through.

Also, you should learn to exploit the screen scrolling to make enemies disappear.
Does anyone know if they kept that in the virtual console release?

Does anyone know if they kept that in the virtual console release?

I really haven't tried to abuse it because I don't mind the grinding.

It should still work.

Oh doctorblurg! Check your Wii U's VC manual in the game. The full 130 page guide that buyers got with the box is in there.

I need to replay nv again. Haven't touched it in a minute.
Same here. I'm going to go get the ps3 ultimate edition later today. I haven't played it in over 2 years, since I sold my 360 and all of my games for it for a couple hundred dollars to help pay for my ps4. Man, thinking about this has made me realize just how much time flies.

Same here. I'm going to go get the ps3 ultimate edition later today. I haven't played it in over 2 years, since I sold my 360 and all of my games for it for a couple hundred dollars to help pay for my ps4. Man, thinking about this has made me realize just how much time flies.
No shit. Feels like only a year or two i first heard about it.

Oh I wanted to tell you all:

I found carts of Star Fox 64 3DS and Cave Story 3D.

Which reminds me: whenever you're looking for something rare, it doesn't hurt to ask the guy behind the counter to check in the used game pile.

Just because it's not out on the shelves doesn't mean that it's not in the store.

Emouse

Oh I wanted to tell you all:

I found carts of Star Fox 64 3DS and Cave Story 3D.

Which reminds me: whenever you're looking for something rare, it doesn't hurt to ask the guy behind the counter to check in the used game pile.

Just because it's not out on the shelves doesn't mean that it's not in the store.

Yo that's awesome, is that the non pixel style version of cave story?

I feel so shill when I drink Mountain Dew but it tastes so good.

It goes so well with your Doritos

joe2187

Banned
I feel so shill when I drink Mountain Dew but it tastes so good.

tumblr_lxk844NInJ1r8q9x8o1_500.gif

No shit. Feels like only a year or two i first heard about it.
Yeah, same here. Holy shit, I just checked and it came out in 2010. For some reason I had it in my head that it came out in 2012. Thinking about it, I had it before I moved, so it had to be before 2012. Fuck, I can't believe it's been over 4 years, holy shit.

Yo that's awesome, is that the non pixel style version of cave story?
It goes so well with your Doritos

I believe so? I haven't popped the cart into my 3DS. Don't have it on me, so I'll either be really happy or really disappointed.

Either way, fucking Star Fox! I never played Star Fox 64!

JoJo94

Guys I think I have a problem...I have spent at least 30 minutes to an hour every other day looking up amiibos and checking stocks...

Village

Bring to you sonic and megaman related news.

In the new, help megamans numbers archie video game crossover coming this summer. Archie has mentioned possibly briging other capcom and Sega Franchises into the fold. There is teaser image that looks like breath of fire characters are in it.

Thats it

JoJo94

One day it's Amiibos. Next thing you'll know, you'll be living out of Funko Pop boxes.

I actually don't like those too much.

Hmmm, I might do Volgarr. I only made it up to level 2 I think. Might as well beat it.

It's only a matter of time before you fall into the figurine woolie hole.

I was just looking for an Ike one, then though oh the wii fit trainer one looks good (of course can't find these two for a great price), and now I am probably going to get a Shiek one

Emouse

I believe so? I haven't popped the cart into my 3DS. Don't have it on me, so I'll either be really happy or really disappointed.

Either way, fucking Star Fox! I never played Star Fox 64!

Yeah Starfox 64 is awesome, and the 3DS port is the best, it also always bothered me that on the N64 over here it's called Lylatwars

It is, only retail version. I really really dislike the new art, but I've heard good things about the gameplay changes. Wish it had a classic mode like Cave Story+

I thought so I didn't like the style either, they did release classic cave story on the eshop later on tho, it's pretty cheap IIRC

mike0dude

I hope Square-chan doesn't get Netorare mind-broken by Enix when he gets introduced, and end up Final Fantasy Preggers popping them out like a chicken on an egg farm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom