• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoJo94

They're kinda small.
And ugly.

Only one I would want is Rosalina and Marth, and they both look bad.

Actually the Rosalina one is really good (at least the one I have is) They are all pretty good for their standard price but I refuse to pay over 25 bucks for one if possible because like you said they aren't that good.

The Amiibo struggle is real. Im trying to get an Ike right now.

...We must now fight since I am looking for one too.

Emouse

Oh man Riptor is free for KI right now and she so coooool, I'm getting season 2 as soon as I get paid, then maybe I'll finally learn how to play this properly, also new ghost girl looks fucking sick so I ain't missing out on that

...We must now fight since I am looking for one too.

zuzzM4i.gif

Gamer Y

Oh man Riptor is free for KI right now and she so coooool, I'm getting season 2 as soon as I get paid, then maybe I'll finally learn how to play this properly, also new ghost girl looks fucking sick so I ain't missing out on that
So do they have a free s1 and s2 character rotation? I've always wondering how that worked.

Xiraiya

The amount of times I look at my steam library, see a game, and ask myself "When the hell did I buy that" is sad.
Nearly everything in my Library is stuff I have played or will play and I have no regrets, partly because I don't buy bullshit and the stuff I get gifted is stuff I want.

Emouse

So do they have a free s1 and s2 character rotation? I've always wondering how that worked.

Possibly just a season 2 character because it's the current season? but I could be wrong, I already own S1 so I don't get to see the free character if there is one

Nearly everything in my Library is stuff I have played or will play and I have no regrets, partly because I don't buy bullshit and the stuff I get gifted is stuff I want.

That's what I do as well, but with services like humblebundle I end up getting some games that I don't really care about.

Xiraiya

So you've never bought a humble bundle for a specific game or two, while not having any interest in playing the rest?

Nope, Humble Bundle almost never has anything I want, the exception is that Star Wars one Beloved gave me for my birthday, but pretty much all of the games are decent and ones I want to play.

JoJo94

Yeah, fuck those awful stands. I wish they'd go with poses where the characters might use their own feet as support or something of the sort. They don't even hide or position the stands all that well. It's awful.

I don't mind some them to a point (Samus, Ike, Rosalina)..but yeah they could have done them better. Especially when I can see the hole in Link's leg where his stand goes.

Gamer Y

Possibly just a season 2 character because it's the current season? but I could be wrong, I already own S1 so I don't get to see the free character if there is one
Ah, I have the complete collection so I was wondering how it worked for people who didn't.

Xiraiya

The only regret in my library is the fact I have both Sleeping Dogs and Sleeping Dogs definitive, I don't know why they couldn't be merged or something.

Nope, Humble Bundle almost never has anything I want, the exception is that Star Wars one Beloved gave me for my birthday, but pretty much all of the games are decent and ones I want to play.
Really? That's kinda funny. A ton of the 2012 and 2013 bundles were insanely good.
college courses on fanfiction. Maybe Pat should sign up.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=997886
My friend took that a few semesters back as a Honors 101 course. Apparently the teacher just wanted to talk about Yaoi.

JoJo94

I see, all right. I have to admit that I'm not in a similar position. I've had indie games I was somewhat interested in appear on these bundles alongside some games I've never heard of or am not interested in, so I do have maybe a dozen or more games I'm never going to touch.

Yeah, the quality of the amiibos seem to vary greatly and I'm not talking about the weird broken or deformed ones.

It's kind of why I like buying them in the store so I can inspect them for quality. Was scared that the Rosalina one I ordered was going to be messed up terribly.

Xiraiya

I see, all right. I have to admit that I'm not in a similar position. I've had indie games I was somewhat interested in appear on these bundles alongside some games I've never heard of or am not interested in, so I do have maybe a dozen or more games I'm never going to touch.

The way I see it, one game I don't mind surrounded by a whole bunch I don't care for is a shitty bundle, so I just didn't care.

Man me and two other Dual Blade users hunted that Tetsucabra by the skin of our teeth. That was too damn intense, especially cuz I ran out of potions and was 1 hit from the last KO.

God damn this game is good.

If someone has absolutely 0 things to do, would you like to hang out and watch me do shitty at games. I have no will to do any kind of work and this might be a fun way to kill time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom